2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Alright I need advice on my flex this week for my money league. Between Titus Young, Mike Williams, and Davone Bess.
Pretty much deciding between Mike Williams and Bess.
Also have Ronnie Brown, Ryan Williams, and Ben Tate available but not expecting any of them to put up pts.

If the Giants D-backs are still banged up, I'd go Mike Williams

Alright I need advice on which 2 WR I need to start on Sunday out of the following 3?? NON PPR League

Reggie Wayne VS Vikings

Stevie Johnson VS Chiefs

Steve Smith VS Saints

Any input is appreciated!!!!!!

PS: Should I start Ingram Vs Panthers or Try out McCluster VS Bills?

Last edited:
Now that Forte is gonna be out for a little I wonder what I could get for Michael Bush packaged with one of Fitz/Antonio Brown/Garcon/Mike Williams....

I have Willis McGahee....is Moreno really worth an add? I keep seeing people bring his name up like hes about to take the starting job back now.

I have Ray Rice and J Charles, with Ridley sitting on the bench (only start 2 RB, no flex). Should I start Ridley over Charles, keep him for depth, or shop him to upgrade my WR?

Also, for my WR3 this week, choose one from the following:

Crabtree

Lafell

T Young

Just traded for Chris Johnson/Doug Martin. Gave away AJ Green/Bradshaw.

I'lll have a stable of runners that include: Forte, Johnson, Martin, Benjarvus, Mike Bush

WR's look like: Jordy, Julio, & Denarius Moore

I'll probably explore a CJ2K/Mike Bush trade for WR2/RB2 hopefully.

I have Ray Rice and J Charles, with Ridley sitting on the bench (only start 2 RB, no flex). Should I start Ridley over Charles, keep him for depth, or shop him to upgrade my WR?

Crabtree
Lafell
T Young
Lions fan checking in. The answer is Crabtree. 3/4 of our starting backfield will be out this week. I'm going Crabtree over Titus in one of my leagues.

Alright I need advice on which 2 WR I need to start on Sunday out of the following 3?? NON PPR League
Reggie Wayne VS Vikings
Stevie Johnson VS Chiefs
Steve Smith VS Saints

PS: Should I start Ingram Vs Panthers or Try out McCluster VS Bills?[/quote

Smith

pick 2

-Reggie bush, david wilson , peyton hillis , mark ingrim 

pick 2

-matt scuab, josh freeman, carson palmer 

Alright I need advice on my flex this week for my money league. Between Titus Young, Mike Williams, and Davone Bess.
Pretty much deciding between Mike Williams and Bess.
Also have Ronnie Brown, Ryan Williams, and Ben Tate available but not expecting any of them to put up pts.
Titus Young is a sit this week because of the SF match-up and Schwartz is still livid about the penalty on Janoris Jenkins.

I don't see Mike Williams or V-Jax having big games at MetLife if Coe and Prince can make it back. Pressure all day on Freeman.

Ronnie Brown a sit. Ry still technically splitting with Beanie.

That leaves Tate or Bess. Bartell is out a couple weeks which benefits Bess, but Davone's biggest strength is in PPR formats. Tate's production hinges on Arian being rested to conserve wear-and-tear on his body throughout the season.

Trade Aj Green/Mike Bush for Chris Johnson/Doug Martin. Forte going down makes me want take a chance on CJ2k.
Could be robbery if Forte doesn't miss an extended amount of time. (2-3 weeks hopefully).
Would take the CJ2K and Doug Martin side in a heartbeat even at the price of A.J.

We're on the same page with our concern about CJ2K but still tempted by potential value and big plays.

i have J.Stewart., any word on if he is playing?..
DAMN YOU CRU!!! i dropped my GB defense.. lol its all good...
Im thinking of picking up cincy defense vs cleve and dropping dustin keller
Stewart and Smitty both questionable. But both practiced fully on Friday. Rivera hopes they play.

My bad about GB, but it's only one week. Can't see them playing that well all season. They won't play as poorly as the SF game either. Somewhere in the middle. Randall Cobb's return TDs a potential bonus. The Crabtree TD was a fluke though.

Yeah, I'd drop Keller for Cincy DEF. Favorable match-ups next couple weeks.

should i sit pierre garcon(game-time decision) this week for justin blackmon or kevin ogletree? standard league

should i sit antionio gates (game time decision) for jacob tamme? (ppr league)

should i sit steve smith (CAR) for meachem or lafell? (ppr league)
I'd play Garcon, Ogletree, Blackmon in that order.

Yes, I'd start Tamme for Gates. Antonio will play, he always seems to do that with injuries. However, I just like Tamme on MNF at the Georgia Dome.

Smitty will probably play. But if Rivera says he doesn't, LaFell could be a good fill-in for Carolina. Meach also someone to keep an eye on because of the Gates' injury. My advice is to track the injury reports closely leading up to kickoff tomorrow morning.

Just traded Vernon Davis for Brandon Pettigrew
I just felt that Brandon means more to the Lions offense than what Vernon Davis is to the Niners
Props for taking a chance. ADP would conflict with the trade, but I don't put tremendous stock in that. Should payoff for you, man.

Reggie Wayne VS Vikings
Stevie Johnson VS Chiefs
Steve Smith VS Saints

PS: Should I start Ingram Vs Panthers or Try out McCluster VS Bills?
I'd go Reggie and Stevie this week. Luck looked Wayne's way considerably W1, should be more of the same W2 and I love the MIN match-up. See Wayne feasting on the Minny corners.

Stevie is Fitzpatrick's only weapon outside of Spiller. Should see even more targets with Freddy and Nelson out.

I would give McCluster a try in a PPR league. KC will try to get him the football in creative ways.

Now that Forte is gonna be out for a little I wonder what I could get for Michael Bush packaged with one of Fitz/Antonio Brown/Garcon/Mike Williams....
I have Willis McGahee....is Moreno really worth an add? I keep seeing people bring his name up like hes about to take the starting job back now.
Bush and Garcon should get you a fringe RB1 if you sell high and prey on an impatient short-term manager. Could get back Jamaal Charles or Adrian Peterson in return.

No, Moreno is not yet worth an add unless your league is 14-plus teams.

having a tough time please help out
romo or rivers? who to start
romo at seattle
rivers at home vs titans
Rivers. With or without Gates. Matthews is trying to go.

Romo and the Cowboys offense has proven to be inconsistent. Seattle plays differently on defense at home. Sherman trying to go.

Crabtree
Lafell
T Young
Move Ridley to upgrade your WR3.

Would not start him this week against Arizona for Charles.

Could keep him for depth if the right offer doesn't present itself. Who is your RB4?

Just traded for Chris Johnson/Doug Martin. Gave away AJ Green/Bradshaw.
I'lll have a stable of runners that include: Forte, Johnson, Martin, Benjarvus, Mike Bush
WR's look like: Jordy, Julio, & Denarius Moore
I'll probably explore a CJ2K/Mike Bush trade for WR2/RB2 hopefully.
I liked the deal better with Bush in it instead of Bradshaw.

Back
Top Bottom