2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

20-team league, Garcon is out so I need to plug someone into my WR2. I would normally start Cobb but he already played on Thursday.
So it's Rod Streater or Andrew Hawkins?
I like Streater better but Moore is "probable" for today. But Hawkins had 9 targets and they're playing the friggin Browns.
#DeepLeagueProblems

Hawkins, he's developing a serious role

doesn't look like Garcon will play plus its a 4pm game...should I replace with Desean Jackson (vs Ravens), Alfred Morris (vs Rams), or David Wilson (vs Bucs)
Vernon Davis at home vs Lions, or Tony Gonzalez vs Broncos (road)

Davis playing vs weaker defense.

I just got Doug Martin for Ben Tate and Brandon Lloyd, let see if my commish accept it. My other WRs are Torrey Smith, B. Marshall and Alshon Jeffery and RBs are AP, Mikel Leshoure, R. Williams, David Wilson and Bilal Powell...

Tate is only good if Foster gets hurt or certain games that you can't predict and Brandon Lloyd is the primary target of NE but having so much weapons on that team you don't segure a TD every game. Doug Martin is the primary back and gets all the workload...

How do you see it?

Jonathan Dwyer or Wes Welker in my flex? I also have Nate Washington but he's supposedly not going to play and I'm not taking a chance on decker. Mendenhall is supposedly out so I'm thinking Dwyer since he dogged redman last week. Thoughts?

Thoughts on Anquan Boldin?

He just cleared waivers, and I wanna pick him up for depth on my bench. Because of autopick, I got screwed at WR.

I only have Welker, Holmes, Robinson (Laurent) with Jon Baldwin on my bench, who'd I dropped for Boldin.

Im hearing all kinds of different reports on Ryan Mathews as far as he is playing and he isnt playing. There's no way I can start him over Alfred Morris or Trent Richardson is there? Trent plays at 1 so I know im not taking him out and sweating the injury report till 4. And I feel like Morris is going to have another good game against the Rams. But if Mathews is starting I might have a hard time keeping him out.

Im hearing all kinds of different reports on Ryan Mathews as far as he is playing and he isnt playing. There's no way I can start him over Alfred Morris or Trent Richardson is there? Trent plays at 1 so I know im not taking him out and sweating the injury report till 4. And I feel like Morris is going to have another good game against the Rams. But if Mathews is starting I might have a hard time keeping him out.

I can't imagine that Ryan would be effective even if he did practice.. He was limited in his practices.

I can't imagine that Ryan would be effective even if he did practice.. He was limited in his practices.

Yea I just needed another opinion. I knew he would be a tough start. But he was my second pick so I thought about it.

Ugh, Anybody got info on Gates and Djax's situations?

I believe they said on ESPN Fantasy Focus that Desean got there early had been practicing. I was halfway listening over my girl's Cowboys Cheerleaders show so you may want to double check. It's on ESPN's homepage btw.

And start [COLOR=#red]benjarvus[/COLOR] over ryan williams

Santana Moss, Beanie Wells, Justin Blackmon, or Kendall Hunter at my flex?

Yeah my team is that bad.. Fred Jackson getting injured really hurt my team :x

they're both playing
I believe they said on ESPN Fantasy Focus that Desean got there early had been practicing. I was halfway listening over my girl's Cowboys Cheerleaders show so you may want to double check. It's on ESPN's homepage btw.

And start benjarvus over ryan williams
Info is appreciated

Kinda tempted to start Pitta...Guess I'll be sitting on rosters until game time

Santana Moss, Beanie Wells, Justin Blackmon, or Kendall Hunter at my flex?

Yeah my team is that bad.. Fred Jackson getting injured really hurt my team :x

I'd go Santana moss, garçon hurt beanie wells mad suspect jags not quite a Favorable matchup vs texans and Kendall hunter vs the lions lions def line is tough with suh n fairley

Back
Top Bottom