2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

wtf is going on with Sproles?
That knee is bothering him more than he's letting on. Tried convincing the New Orleans public he was 100% for the home opener. Nonsense.

Stafford, Megatron and K. Smith
Stafford and Megatron will be fine. K. Smith has a short timetable once Best and Leshoure return from injury and suspension. I'm disappointed as well in Smith. Only has two receptions. Expected four or five at least.

issue is in my draft i had taken CJ28 9th with Forte 16th, i didnt wanna take 3 RBs in a row and Take Bush..... i wanted him, but then he ended up going in the 3rd anyways :smh: :smh:
So you couldn't get the Michael Bush handcuff? He's such an underrated RB in real life. Michael Turner-like. Speed and power.

wtf is going on with Sproles?
mean.gif

thank god for CJ Spiller

Steebie Johnson
mean.gif

My team going HAM today.

Ryan

Andre

Miles

nthat.gif

Still have Steve Smith, Ronnie Brown, Jermichael and Akers to go later

Bush is underrated, but i thought he was more an insurance policy to Forte, not split carries :smh:

i couldnt do the cuff, i wanted too, but smh :smh: :smh: all type of bad

Welker / Colston / Bills Defense are costing me this game, ****

Man, I still hope Matt Turner shows up later in the season. There's always a possibility of things changing, so I'm not going to put him off yet, but he's one of my top RBs.

Now in terms of Forte, he did pretty well today like his usual self, given the addition of Brandon Marshall. It makes sense let him rest if need be.

RunningFishy: That's honestly a situation where I felt since preseason you should trade Burner Turner (RB2) for a better option. I'd seriously take Doug Martin for him straight up despite the differential in ADP.

Only Week 1, fellas. Don't panic. Stay positive and sharp with potential trades and your waiver wire/FA pool.

This bum *** dude CJ28

aint been the same the last 2 years, trash.

NT PPR league: My squad.

QB - Matty Ice (38.46)
RB - Foster (19.70)
RB - K. Smith (7.90)
WR - Marshall (21.50)
WR - Welker (2.60)
WR - Roddy (14.70)
TE - Rudolph (10.10)
W/R - DeSean (10.30)
K - Gould (10.00)
DEF - Jets (21.00)
Total 156.26.

Michael Bush on bench.

Wanted to thank the fellows NTers for helping persuade me towards accepting the Matty Ice, Foster, Roddy for Brady, Gore, Colston deal.

Don't start bruh :lol:

Stevie (on Revis Island and this bum Fitz) over Wayne, huge mistake :smh:

Still got alot of players left yet to play

fam thats why i pulled Stevie, him being hurt + Revis + Fitzpatrick throwing the ball :lol: bad all around

So disheartening for the vikings

And lol that was def the only way cleve was gomma score

Back
Top Bottom