2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Physicx: Will do, man. My pleasure. Happy to help out the NT community.

We'll talk more details closer to next fantasy season.

TimelessFlight: I like that move if it's your gut decision. Ridley's role uncertain even as a starter. I see Torrey evolving this season into Flacco's number one receiving option in front of Q Boldin. Obviously Rice is always a weapon out of the backfield on those five-to-six yard check-downs. Annoying, I know.

I've got three TVs and the laptop setup. Let's get it, fellas.

Michael bush is gunna end up pissin me righttt off. And man was i wrong on garcon
Something for all of us to watch. Lovie may allow Bush to be the power goal-line back therefore getting all of Chicago's rushing TDs, limiting Forte's fantasy value significantly.

I swapped Ellis for Garcon this morning at 11am, but apparently I did not click the submit button (did not even know I had to do so).

First time doing this but thats awful.

I swapped Ellis for Garcon this morning at 11am, but apparently I did not click the submit button (did not even know I had to do so).
First time doing this but thats awful.
Man, I feel bad for you, Mez. You asked for advice and I said Garcon comfortably. Wish the last minute "submit" went through.

damn Buffalo defense, come on
Overrated fantasy D now because of Rio and Dareus. Gilmore got beat/taken advantage of.

Seattle underrated. Jets and Giants defenses underrated.

Matt Stafford 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom