mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Michael Bush another TD. Forte owners must be hurt

This cant b life... forte bout to get traded.. that or i ship shady out n jus start both bears backs on the regular... sigh

Ud think the 50 million dolar man would be the goto paydirt back but no.

Welker - 0
Colston - 3
Gronk - 9 not bad

Garcon is carrying this team with 16 :lol: :smh:

:smh: Peterson got another one. Not even through the first games of Week 1 and I feel stupid.

I'll be alright though.

:pimp: Foster.

Ya jennings over AP... not so smart.

Im done outsmarting myself... best players will play. Eff a "Q" "P" or even "D"

Buc Em: I'm tracking that as well. Didn't seem like Garcon's failure to return was merely a precaution. Could be something more to it.

MrONegative: I'll admit Matty looks bad, but it's only Week 1 and Fisher has the STL defense playing improved football. Which three do you have out of Stafford, Megatron, Titus, K. Smith, and Pettigrew?

Just saw your follow-up post. K. Smith's projections were high, more fitting for PPR formats. Megatron will produce, he's the best receiver in the game.

MMG: At least Gronk has a TD. I'm shocked about Welker. He's always been able to find space and get open. Luckily sat Colston last minute and inserted Nate Washington with some risk.

HdBkNIKE: Yes, add Spiller immediately. He's a valuable handcuff. Knee injuries can be disastrous for a RB's season.

It happens sometimes, man. Even when you draft well. You can't predict injuries, just prepare with insurance at key positions (RB and WR). At least you have the Bush handcuff. It seems like he's the goal-line back and will get all the short-yardage rushing TDs.

RunningFishy: Down year for him. Shift to a passing attack with Matty Ice, Gonzalez, Roddy, and Julio.

LEFTCOASTIN: I'm liking Lance Moore over Colston in opening weeks. Marques is a tough dude but foot injuries are a nagging type of pain.

Antidope: Hopefully it's just an anomaly against a good, undervalued Jets defense. I didn't even believe Rex's boys would come out like this on defense. They aren't feared as much, that's for sure. This looks like the Fizpatrick from the end of 2011-2012, and not the version in their winning streak the first four games or so.

TimelessFlight and JEWSEEJAY: From a football standpoint, it makes complete sense for Lovie. Bush has more power and you preserve your long-term investment (Forte) from extra hits and damage on the (RB) body.

Obviously all Forte owners are frustrated in fantasy, but that's what the handcuffs are for if you can get it at a fair price.

af1 1982: AP was undervalued in most drafts. He was a top-6 or 7 fantasy RB in my preseason rankings. Sat him to play it safe in two leagues, lost out on the two TDs clearly.

Jay02: He's not returning to the game. Knee doesn't look good. Maybe a couple weeks out. Waiting for official word from Buffalo. Hope you have the Spiller handcuff, valuable.

senor chang: CJ2K will be fine. Throw Week 1 out the window. Locker getting his feet wet. NE a tough match-up because of how they run up the score. Bill has no mercy.

issue is in my draft i had taken CJ28 9th with Forte 16th, i didnt wanna take 3 RBs in a row and Take Bush..... i wanted him, but then he ended up going in the 3rd anyways :smh: :smh:

Yeah champ i had macklin over colston but switched it back at the last second :lol:

Id still be ok if AP wasnt a regenerating freak

Back
Top Bottom