2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Sticking with DeAngelo Williams today.

For the flex in one of my other leagues, Reggie Wayne or Donald Brown?

Stevie Johnson or Titus Young?

Im kind of skeptical of Stevie going against Revis plus coming off a little bit of an injury.

Forgot I had justin blackmon on my team too.. So beanie wells or blackmon at flex? Still leaning towards beanie.

Stay away from Peterson this week unless you're other option is horrible.

They're going to limit him.

IMASOLEMAN18: I don't either truly produces based on their match-ups, but McGahee by a slight advantage.

Buc Em: Foster is active but Tate is expected to get a heavier workload than usual.

akademikgenuis: Marshall, not close. Disregard projections.

FinallyFamous: Charles definitely starts. You could start Reggie to play it safe. AP if you want risk. He probably sees 18-20 carries maximum.

SunDOOBIE: Definitely start Martin and Sproles at RB.

AP is the starter today for the Vikings, surprisingly with a limited amount of carries. He's the risky play if you want to play high potential reward. Otherwise your next best option is Redman or Wayne. Redman if it's standard scoring, Wayne in PPR.

airblaster503: Fitz is a must-start and everyone knows I love Tonio. Fitz has proven he puts up numbers with trash at QB. Best hands in the NFL.

I would insert Brown, but not completely willingly. Marshawn has the late 4:25 kickoff and is a game-time decision. Turbin should see most of the load.

In your Flex, no Brown. Tate, Ry Williams, Young in that order. I love Titus but Ry is taking the primary workload from Beanie and Tate will see more action with Foster's knee problem.

Forgot I had justin blackmon on my team too.. So beanie wells or blackmon at flex? Still leaning towards beanie.
Blackmon

McCluster or Wells?
if you're in a PPR league, start McCluster. Otherwise start Wells, then pray :lol:

Stevie Johnson or Titus Young?
Im kind of skeptical of Stevie going against Revis plus coming off a little bit of an injury.
I'm leaning towards Stevie, very close. I think the Lions will blow out the Rams then run the ball a bit

Im starting Titus over Stevie at my flex

hope im right :lol: i just have that feeling :lol:

Good luck to everyone in this thread, unless i play you somehow in a league, then **** you :lol:

Good Luck Champ, coming with thru the advice :pimp: :pimp:

FlyerThanDelta: Tonio Brown. Tate a close second, not enough without being the starter. Foster active.

CruThik3: Obviously the first with Law Firm long-term, but Week 1 should be Law Firm and Dwyer starting. Lynch has the late afternoon kickoff and is still questionable. Marshawn should play but dealing with potential back spasms according to Shefty.

MMG: Foster is active and should start. Tate will see a slightly higher workload as precaution in Week 1.

Marques Colston is expected to play but that's not confirmed by the team yet.

IMASOLEMAN18: Definitely McGahee to confirm my initial thought. Gerhart already had limited value as the part-time starter. Now with AP getting the start shockingly, go Willis. Keep an eye on Hillman for your squad in case he steals McGahee's job.

Crazy Flip NYC: That's actually a tough one but I'm leaning towards Brown by a minuscule margin over Wayne. My rationale being Brown will see touches regardless of Luck's progressions. Wayne may get blanketed or Luck may not target/look his way.

Cant Nobody Stop Me: I'm not afraid of the Revis match-up. Think Stevie posted 11/169/1 last year in two games against the Jets. That stat is off the top of my head, ball park estimate. However, with the injury you could play Titus. That's risky though. Stevie will get his targets from Fitzpatrick. Safe play: Stevie: Risky play: Titus.

Stevie and Keller both active for the 1 PM EST game Bills/Jets.

for anyone looking for a quick tinker to your line-up, check out FantasyPros.com ECR Start/Sit service.

BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOLKS. Good luck to all your teams (unless you're playing me)

for all the colston owners....

Sun, Sep 9

Colston (foot) is active for Sunday's game against the ********.

Recommendation:
Colston was listed as questionable coming into Sunday, although he has a history of playing through pain, so his active status shouldn't come as a shock. He was limited in practice Friday but it was enough for the coaching staff to let him play Sunday.

Good Luck guys!

Last edited:
I think I am going to stick with Donald Brown. Thanks again :pimp:. Good luck this week fellas.

LBJ23navo: Blackmon over Beanie. He's a sit this week, Ry Williams taking over in Arizona.

laker4lifeman: Lesser of two evils, McCluster. Ry is getting up to 70% of the carries for the Cardinals with Beanie's injury.

Wings90: I see Frazier setting a 18-20 (carries) cap.

FlyerThanDelta: Tate. McGahee drew a tough Week 1 match-up. Hillman waiting in the wings. Tate will see an increased workload with the training wheels on Arian Foster. He won't even play fourth-quarter if the Texans have a safe lead.

Physicx: Good recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word/site.

akademikgenuis: I really see Lance Moore going off today along with Jimmy with Colston's limited effectiveness, foot injury.

Mr4thQuarter: I'd comfortably start Maclin becacuse Haden drew D-Jax duty. That means 33-year old Sheldon Brown on the faster and stronger Maclin.

Good luck to everyone this week!

^Champ, thanks for your help this year. busted your *** for this thread :lol:

come to Vegas next year for an NFFC or FFPC draft :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom