2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Y'all should have known if you draft Fred, you must get his cuff in CJ.. especially after coming off a knee injury that ended his season last year..

But my dude Shonn Greene 
pimp.gif

hope people listened to me and drafted Matt Ryan and picked up Alfred Morris off of waivers.

:wink:

And that ladies and gents, is why you don't draft a QB in the first round.

Last edited:
Oh ok, leg :lol:
Still, you get my point, coming off an injury that ended his season you must get the cuff its the rules to winning

That's the thing though. His type of injury bucks that notion. A ACL, MCL, LCL tear/sprain/ is a lot more detrimental to an athlete's explosiveness and agility than a broken bone. But I agree with you though, that Freddy has to be cuffed, but more because CJ is that dynamic of a runner AND pass catcher. Not trying to be a jerk, but wanted to say that.

well down by 18.42 pts. My opponent doesn't have anyone else left to play. Got Rice and Torrey tomorrow night. Lets bring home the W

I'm down by 10 I have mike wallace, Malcolm Floyd, and the Denver kicker left.......he has Darren McFadden and Erick decker left......I need Wallace to come up big right now

Down by 15, got Manning, McFadden, and Prater left vs. his Antonio Brown and Ray Rice....

It's going to be close.

Unfortunately had Fred Jackson :smh: and Vikings totally ****** me with the AP and Gerhart situation, had Gerhart as my flex thinking he would get more touches then AP.

Bills D also killed me today, Who should I pick up from the following D:

Jets
Cardinals
Benglas
Broncos
Jaguars

Back
Top Bottom