2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Wladimir was leaning on Haye at times, but I felt Haye was falling too much it was getting annoying. I really liked the introductions the lights and fireworks even though they both took too long to get into the ring. They should have these types of introductions more in the states because it adds excitement to the fight.

The only Haye fight I've seen was against Enzo Maccarinelli when he won by KO and in that fight he was letting his hands go, but against Wladimir he didn't he was too cautious. I think Adamek could have performed better, but then again he is also a small heavyweight who will fight Vitali next.

Personally, I think Adamek would have gotten destroyed against Wlad and he probably will against Vitali in September.  He didn't exactly look impressive against Michael Grant nor does he have the defensive skills, reach, power, or speed of Haye.  I'm sure he'll fight more aggressive but I think that will ulimately lead to him eating shots all night long while struggling to get in range.  The only way I can see Adamek beating Vitali is to get a cut stoppage since he has paper skin but I doubt he'll be able to make that much contact. 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Wladimir was leaning on Haye at times, but I felt Haye was falling too much it was getting annoying. I really liked the introductions the lights and fireworks even though they both took too long to get into the ring. They should have these types of introductions more in the states because it adds excitement to the fight.

The only Haye fight I've seen was against Enzo Maccarinelli when he won by KO and in that fight he was letting his hands go, but against Wladimir he didn't he was too cautious. I think Adamek could have performed better, but then again he is also a small heavyweight who will fight Vitali next.

Personally, I think Adamek would have gotten destroyed against Wlad and he probably will against Vitali in September.  He didn't exactly look impressive against Michael Grant nor does he have the defensive skills, reach, power, or speed of Haye.  I'm sure he'll fight more aggressive but I think that will ulimately lead to him eating shots all night long while struggling to get in range.  The only way I can see Adamek beating Vitali is to get a cut stoppage since he has paper skin but I doubt he'll be able to make that much contact. 

Dan Rafael ripping David Haye on twitter...

30t6p3b.gif

Dude talks a whole lot for a dude that never laced up a pair of gloves before.

30t6p3b.gif

Rafael needs to be punched in the face.  He has to be the most unprofessional "journalist" I've ever seen.  He was calling Haye David "The Ducker" Haye for months and Haye eventually just resorted to ignoring him including interviews since he was being so disrespectful.  Now he's acting like a child gloating about Haye losing because he thinks he'll never have to deal with him again. 

Even worse Briggs was making some accusations towards Rafael saying something along the lines that he thought he was on the Klitschko's payroll because of his favoritism towards them and Rafael in return said he wished the Vitali fight went 15 rounds instead of 12 which is close to saying he wished he was killed in the ring. 

Rafael needs to be punched in the face.  He has to be the most unprofessional "journalist" I've ever seen.  He was calling Haye David "The Ducker" Haye for months and Haye eventually just resorted to ignoring him including interviews since he was being so disrespectful.  Now he's acting like a child gloating about Haye losing because he thinks he'll never have to deal with him again. 

Even worse Briggs was making some accusations towards Rafael saying something along the lines that he thought he was on the Klitschko's payroll because of his favoritism towards them and Rafael in return said he wished the Vitali fight went 15 rounds instead of 12 which is close to saying he wished he was killed in the ring. 

Boxing needs a legitimate AMERICAN heavyweight. The Klitschko's aren't enough for the casual fan to get back into watching boxing.

Boxing needs a legitimate AMERICAN heavyweight. The Klitschko's aren't enough for the casual fan to get back into watching boxing.

Originally Posted by thacapt

30t6p3b.gif

You know I read the dude but this is just getting out of hand.  It's becoming a tired act of him and his hate towards Haye.

30t6p3b.gif

You know I read the dude but this is just getting out of hand.  It's becoming a tired act of him and his hate towards Haye.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif

You know, even though I don't like Dan, I still read his twitter because he does get boxing news very very fast.
But I didn't know a man could have so much hatred towards another fighter.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif

You know, even though I don't like Dan, I still read his twitter because he does get boxing news very very fast.
But I didn't know a man could have so much hatred towards another fighter.

@danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Been told Jorge Linares begins training with Freddie Roach on Tuesday at Wild Card. #boxing

Good stuff.

I think it's time for a Linares-Broner fight.

Back
Top Bottom