2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

So you're saying he put out a great athletic performance?

Alright, but he wasn't trying to win the fight, and in the meantime flopped his way to a sham of an effort. Like you said, he could have done a lot of things, but he didn't.

I just don't see what was so admirable about his performance tonight. He kept falling to his knees all night and it got really tiring really fast.

So you're saying he put out a great athletic performance?

Alright, but he wasn't trying to win the fight, and in the meantime flopped his way to a sham of an effort. Like you said, he could have done a lot of things, but he didn't.

I just don't see what was so admirable about his performance tonight. He kept falling to his knees all night and it got really tiring really fast.

no, he was great defensively but he and his corner never adjusted to VVlad waiting for that overhand right

and sorrym he wasnt just falling. he was being pushed down anytime he got inside or if he missed

its how VVlad kept a follow up left hook from coming from Haye after he landed or swung his right

no, he was great defensively but he and his corner never adjusted to VVlad waiting for that overhand right

and sorrym he wasnt just falling. he was being pushed down anytime he got inside or if he missed

its how VVlad kept a follow up left hook from coming from Haye after he landed or swung his right

Wlad knew exactly what was coming almost the entire fight. I agree, Haye's plan was not great but he put out the effort. He talked a big game but he knew he couldn't just come out there and brawl his way to get inside, he'd get KO'ed early. If Haye fought like Haye the cruiserweight, he would have had a short night.

Wlad knew exactly what was coming almost the entire fight. I agree, Haye's plan was not great but he put out the effort. He talked a big game but he knew he couldn't just come out there and brawl his way to get inside, he'd get KO'ed early. If Haye fought like Haye the cruiserweight, he would have had a short night.

Haye was getting pushed down the entire time? Really?

I can't wait for some highlights to hit YouTube.
sick.gif

Haye was getting pushed down the entire time? Really?

I can't wait for some highlights to hit YouTube.
sick.gif

Hell yea
laugh.gif
HBO is replaying it at night, on right now for me.

But now watching the replay, it looked like a couple of them he has lunged a bit and slipped on the canvas so I think that point deduction might have been too much.  Adam Booth is a !*##++! FRAUD
laugh.gif
I was praying Vitali would plank him out on the canvas.

Hell yea
laugh.gif
HBO is replaying it at night, on right now for me.

But now watching the replay, it looked like a couple of them he has lunged a bit and slipped on the canvas so I think that point deduction might have been too much.  Adam Booth is a !*##++! FRAUD
laugh.gif
I was praying Vitali would plank him out on the canvas.

Wlad was leaning on him, no more than anyone else does in a typical fight.

Haye was just looking to get some free points by falling down every minute.

Wlad was leaning on him, no more than anyone else does in a typical fight.

Haye was just looking to get some free points by falling down every minute.

I don't know how anyone takes Haye seriously after that fight.

Not only was he totally ineffective against Wlad, he resorted to flopping around the ring and then complained about his toe after the fight.
indifferent.gif

Respect to the Klitschkos as always.
pimp.gif

I don't know how anyone takes Haye seriously after that fight.

Not only was he totally ineffective against Wlad, he resorted to flopping around the ring and then complained about his toe after the fight.
indifferent.gif

Respect to the Klitschkos as always.
pimp.gif

U know how I can respect him, cus in the 12th he was still trying to get the knock out no matter how bad the game plan was.

he was a follow up left hook away from ending the fight in that last round

U know how I can respect him, cus in the 12th he was still trying to get the knock out no matter how bad the game plan was.

Am I the only one that heard Larry say Wlad has "put away plenty of these pickaninys?"

Dude said it seconds before the first bell. Did my ears deceive me?

Am I the only one that heard Larry say Wlad has "put away plenty of these pickaninys?"

Dude said it seconds before the first bell. Did my ears deceive me?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I guess that's better than what some other boxers have done against great fighters, but given the amount of $!$% he talked and all the antics, he set the bar higher for himself. He basically did nothing but fall down and throw wild/reckless punches for like 9 rounds and then landed one solid shot towards the end of the fight. That comes no where close to living up to the hype he created for himself. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I guess that's better than what some other boxers have done against great fighters, but given the amount of $!$% he talked and all the antics, he set the bar higher for himself. He basically did nothing but fall down and throw wild/reckless punches for like 9 rounds and then landed one solid shot towards the end of the fight. That comes no where close to living up to the hype he created for himself. 

who said lunging?

yea, VVlad wasnt worried tho, he just held on for dear life after that right hit him.

Like I said, a follow up punch lands, and yall are in this thread with the "
eek.gif
" Icons and typing and Newww heavyweight Champion...

who said lunging?

yea, VVlad wasnt worried tho, he just held on for dear life after that right hit him.

Like I said, a follow up punch lands, and yall are in this thread with the "
eek.gif
" Icons and typing and Newww heavyweight Champion...

I said lunging, because that's how he was fighting all fight. How you still gonna defend someone that lost unanimously, all that would of should of crap don't mean @+%%, he shoulda done all that in the ring.

Back
Top Bottom