2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

the ref was dead wrong (and more than likely on the payroll) , BUT Bute was up in time. the fight was over. he would have won via decision.

I am looking at Canelo they way I now do Berto.

He's being sold as the next guy, hes being put in with guys that make him look like that.

when he fights a good fighter who fights back, he may struggle

the ref was dead wrong (and more than likely on the payroll) , BUT Bute was up in time. the fight was over. he would have won via decision.

He's being sold as the next guy, hes being put in with guys that make him look like that.

I think they're moving him along pretty well...
He's still really young, so you don't really have to rush him...

He's not fighting the most talented dudes, but he is fighting tough, crafty veterans that know a trick or two... 

I'm not sure who he's fighting next, but I have a bad feeling we might see Canelo Vs. Mosley... 

I think they're moving him along pretty well...
He's still really young, so you don't really have to rush him...

He's not fighting the most talented dudes, but he is fighting tough, crafty veterans that know a trick or two... 

I'm not sure who he's fighting next, but I have a bad feeling we might see Canelo Vs. Mosley... 

What that ref did was some BS. He was clearly looking for a reason not to make the count.

What that ref did was some BS. He was clearly looking for a reason not to make the count.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Agreed. Although the kid is special and has great talent, he needs to be put in there with the wolves before I fully buy into the hype. Golden Boy is doing a great job promoting him tho.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Agreed. Although the kid is special and has great talent, he needs to be put in there with the wolves before I fully buy into the hype. Golden Boy is doing a great job promoting him tho.

I think Alvarez is better than JC Chavez Jr. but until he gets matched up against a quality opponent Alvarez will have problems.

I think Alvarez is better than JC Chavez Jr. but until he gets matched up against a quality opponent Alvarez will have problems.

Anyone catch Adrien Broner KOing Litzau?

Broners style truly reminds me of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Anyone catch Adrien Broner KOing Litzau?

Broners style truly reminds me of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

@danrafaelespn Looking forward to the @chinomaidana-@ghostboxing fight now that it is signed, sealed and delivered for Aug. 27 on HBO. Great fight. #boxing

Hyped! Two of my favorite fighters going at it, should be a good one if Maidana can make it a war. Only way he wins.

@danrafaelespn Looking forward to the @chinomaidana-@ghostboxing fight now that it is signed, sealed and delivered for Aug. 27 on HBO. Great fight. #boxing

Hyped! Two of my favorite fighters going at it, should be a good one if Maidana can make it a war. Only way he wins.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Everytime I watch the ghost fight he gets cut and the fight is stopped. Hopefully this fight is going to be a great one.

Everytime I watch the ghost fight he gets cut and the fight is stopped. Hopefully this fight is going to be a great one.

That Maidana & Guerro fight should be a good one. I hope there is a clause in their contract that states "Joe Cortez can't be the referee".

That Maidana & Guerro fight should be a good one. I hope there is a clause in their contract that states "Joe Cortez can't be the referee".

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

laugh.gif
 it was just that one fight with Yordan that people hold against him.  He's been dominating lately.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

laugh.gif
 it was just that one fight with Yordan that people hold against him.  He's been dominating lately.

Back
Top Bottom