2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

These dudes are +*#+#!$ terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

Matthysse got robbed...

Heavyweight was a snooze fest..

(Next week should be real good)

Cloud solid fight.
Matthysse needs to stop fighting in people's hometown's he should have his fights in Oxnard where he trains @

Originally Posted by RJSims

Matthysse got robbed...

Heavyweight was a snooze fest..

(Next week should be real good)

Cloud solid fight.
Matthysse needs to stop fighting in people's hometown's he should have his fights in Oxnard where he trains @

Not a good decision...I had it 96-93 Matthysse...

Matthsse won three out of the last 4 rounds CLEARLY...plus he had the knockout round, and a lot of could-go-either way rounds...

If your from St. Louis or a Don King judge you give Devon that fight...otherwise it's a Matthysse win or a tie at best...

And what's up with HBO accepting a 10 round main event? I know it's not for a belt, but still not cool. Your giving the man 1.2 million, make him fight 12 rounds. Not fighting those two rounds saved him...

Not a good decision...I had it 96-93 Matthysse...

Matthsse won three out of the last 4 rounds CLEARLY...plus he had the knockout round, and a lot of could-go-either way rounds...

If your from St. Louis or a Don King judge you give Devon that fight...otherwise it's a Matthysse win or a tie at best...

And what's up with HBO accepting a 10 round main event? I know it's not for a belt, but still not cool. Your giving the man 1.2 million, make him fight 12 rounds. Not fighting those two rounds saved him...

Back
Top Bottom