2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

i thought it was gon be a snoozefest
laugh.gif

KingJames23 wrote:
July 2 is gonna be a great day when Haye will be shut up. I can't believe how much this clown runs his mouth without the accomplishments to back up his talk.

Doesn't he have a belt

KingJames23 wrote:
July 2 is gonna be a great day when Haye will be shut up. I can't believe how much this clown runs his mouth without the accomplishments to back up his talk.

Doesn't he have a belt

Originally Posted by Proshares

Belt doesn't matter, his opponents at HW have been AWFUL. Monte %#%@+@# Barrett almost knocked him out
laugh.gif
To be honest I dont follow the heavyweight devision. So whats the arrangements with the belts on this fight it three for one

Belt doesn't matter, his opponents at HW have been AWFUL. Monte %#%@+@# Barrett almost knocked him out
laugh.gif
To be honest I dont follow the heavyweight devision. So whats the arrangements with the belts on this fight it three for one

I think Wlad has the IBO, WBO and Ring belt and Haye has the IBF. Whoever wins gets em all.

Gunna said something interesting on Twitter the other day, that we as boxing fans need Haye to win. I can see where that is coming from.

I think Wlad has the IBO, WBO and Ring belt and Haye has the IBF. Whoever wins gets em all.

Gunna said something interesting on Twitter the other day, that we as boxing fans need Haye to win. I can see where that is coming from.

Proshares wrote:

Oo even thou I like Wald his fights are very boring

Proshares wrote:

Oo even thou I like Wald his fights are very boring

Rhodes' tomato can status is well exposed now...Canelo needs better opposition man...this fight is a bore

Rhodes' tomato can status is well exposed now...Canelo needs better opposition man...this fight is a bore

Word. Must even be boring live. Fans more interested in fights in the stands than the fight in the ring

Word. Must even be boring live. Fans more interested in fights in the stands than the fight in the ring

Good fight for Alvarez nice mix up of punches and when Ryan switched to southpaw the straight right hand was there all day. I respect Ryan though, he gave Alvarez props and didn't make excuses.

Good fight for Alvarez nice mix up of punches and when Ryan switched to southpaw the straight right hand was there all day. I respect Ryan though, he gave Alvarez props and didn't make excuses.

I think GBP is doing the right thing by moving him along at this pace...remember, the kid is only 20.

They rushed Ortiz into the spotlight...see where that got him, took him 2 years to get himself together again.

I think GBP is doing the right thing by moving him along at this pace...remember, the kid is only 20.

They rushed Ortiz into the spotlight...see where that got him, took him 2 years to get himself together again.

Canelo/Angulo in Mexico needs to happen. At least you know he'd fight back.

As soon as I saw Angulo behind Canelo during the interview I thought of this.

Canelo/Angulo in Mexico needs to happen. At least you know he'd fight back.

As soon as I saw Angulo behind Canelo during the interview I thought of this.

Back
Top Bottom