* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Didn't post for most of the games when we were winning either, mainly because no one else was, but point taken.
laugh.gif

And to the Bears fan up there, can you just remind me, what round was your new starting QB drafted in? Don't worry, I'll wait.

What Bears fan? It was JPZ and 651 (both Minny fans) and then me. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Didn't post for most of the games when we were winning either, mainly because no one else was, but point taken.
laugh.gif

And to the Bears fan up there, can you just remind me, what round was your new starting QB drafted in? Don't worry, I'll wait.

What Bears fan? It was JPZ and 651 (both Minny fans) and then me. 
grin.gif

My bad, thought you were someone else. Actually, I just went back a few pages and haven't seen you post anything other than talking %%%$ about the Lions, so I really have no idea what team you're a fan of.
eyes.gif

I am trying sooo hard right now to find a picture of Schwartz and Frazier from Week 3 so I could tell you that you were trying to caption it with that comment... no such luck.... oh well time to go get drunk 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

This is the NFC North trash talk thread right? Well.....

The Vikings +%%%%!% suck. I'm so damn numb to this season it's ridiculous. Ponder needs to stop with the stupid !@$ picks too. I can't wait until next year when the Vikings get another crack at the last place schedule.

At this point I'm hoping the bears lose out no reason to mess up good draft picks just to say we made the playoffs

This is by far the worst vikings team I have seen since I can remember.

Players (starters) I would not mind having back next year.

Ponder
AP
Allen
Williams
Greenway
Robison
Cook

EVERYONE else is up for grabs.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ponder
AP
Allen
Williams
Greenway
Robison
Cook

You forgot Harvin bruh...dude been our one constant offensively this whole season 
tired.gif

WHERE WAS THAT DAMN FLAG THOUGH?
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Just got back from the game. Crazy. Minnesota had more fight in them than I thought. Didn't even see the facemask til I got home. Good game, but Jared Allen is still a punk and deserved to lose.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ponder
AP
Allen
Williams
Greenway
Robison
Cook

You forgot Harvin bruh...dude been our one constant offensively this whole season 
tired.gif

WHERE WAS THAT DAMN FLAG THOUGH?
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
 you right. He is our mvp. 
What position would you guys like to use with our first pick? 

I'm going CB. Mo Claiborne. They can hold out to until the second round to try and get another receiving threat because right now they need help in that secondary.

Top 3 pick on a corner?! def disagree paul. Besides, arguably one of our best young players plays that position - Cook. 
I would take OL, or WR. My first priority would be safety, but I don't think this draft has a franchise safety. Whatever the pick, as long as it is a franchise player, I  am good. 

You don't skip on drafting an area of need because it's atypical to draft a CB in that spot...They need more than just one corner on the field and it is very evident that their secondary is crap. Nothing else makes any more sense unless they were to trade down IMO.

Yes, Jared Allen is a punk. Is he a hell of a football player? Yep. But to come out and talk all that ##%% about Detroit and New Orleans as if he doesn't play in Minnesota?
laugh.gif
And then lose?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's a punk and on a piss-poor 2-11 team to top it off.

Yes, Jared Allen is a punk. Is he a hell of a football player? Yep. But to come out and talk all that ##%% about Detroit and New Orleans as if he doesn't play in Minnesota?
laugh.gif
And then lose?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's a punk and on a piss-poor 2-11 team to top it off.

How does it feel, that despite your best year in the past two decades, your team is still the third best team in your division? 
laugh.gif

A lions fan talking about poor teams, lol. 

roll.gif

Real smooth, guy.
Not to mention, we were ahead of Chicago in the Wild Card before this week even started, for all intents and purposes putting us ahead of them anyway.

So, basically, you're asking how it feels to be 2nd in the division behind a team that's undefeated and defending Super Bowl champs, while my team is having the best season they've had in recent history?  Feels pretty good, bro.  Thanks for asking.

Now that that's out of the way, let me ask you this: how does it feel to have your team plummet to an irrelevant 2-11 after almost making the championship game only 2 years ago? I'm willing to bet I'm feeling just a little better than you.

A Vikings fan talking about poor teams, lol

Back
Top Bottom