* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

roll.gif
@ the Viqueens

Originally Posted by zack54attack

It's amazing how good Cutler looks with a nice offensive line..

Games like this show the ineptitude of Jerry Angelo.
Carlos Rodgers,
Plex, or Braylon Edwards
and Andre Gurode make this team 5-1

Honestly, I don't see how anyone can hate on Cutler. That Arm is disgusting, and he has progressed to have great pocket presence.

I still don't know what I think about the Lions, but Megatron is the real deal...

Packers shouldn't lose a game. they will lose one though.

Sucks that the Lions have lost the last 2 games but I don't think anybody, including hardcore Lions fans, thought this team was gonna finish better then 10-6. Next week should be a W and then we get a much needed bye week to figure this #%%% out.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Sucks that the Lions have lost the last 2 games but I don't think anybody, including hardcore Lions fans, thought this team was gonna finish better then 10-6. Next week should be a W and then we get a much needed bye week to figure this #%%% out.

I don't know. I have a feeling Denver pulls the upset.

[h1]Cook arrest gives Vikings the NFL lead since 2000[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on October 27, 2011, 9:27 AM EDT
getty_n_inmatesinjailstock2.jpg
Getty Images
An eye-opening item from WCCO (via Yahoo.com) should cause NFL fans to reassess the perception that players who wear orange-and-black stripes are the most likely to wear orange and/or stripes.

Since 2000 (seven years before we began tracking all incidents), the Vikings have 36 arrests.  The Bengals have 35.  The recent arrest of cornerback Chris Cook has given the Vikings the lead in this dubious race.

Congratulations?

The item from Jason DeRusha, which relies on the database maintained by the San Diego Union-Tribune, also points out that the arrest rate among NFL players since 2000 is one in 45 players.  According to the FBI, the arrest rate for the general population in 2009 was one in 23.  Also, the NFL had the lowest arrest rate for all major league sports in 2010.

That’s great, but Commissioner Roger Goodell repeatedly has said that the NFL holds its players and other employees to a higher standard.  So the ultimate goal is to have an arrest rate of zero percent.

And that’s not an unreasonable expectation.  Men who have the skill to play pro football have, at least during their careers, the financial resources to avoid trouble.  They all should aspire to do so.

That’s why we track the incidents and maintain a “Days Without an Arrest

The Vikings having the most arrests since 2000 means nothing.

Does Chris Hovan being put behind bars in 2001 have any influence on this 2011 team?

34 of out the 36 aren't on the team anymore.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I give this like a 5% chance of happening.   The d-line is going to eat Tebow alive as long as they don't give him room to run(which is a possibility
frown.gif
)  but he won't be able to do that all game and win.  Lions should win this game going away, if we lose,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  playoffs would then be out of the question

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Vikings having the most arrests since 2000 means nothing.

Does Chris Hovan being put behind bars in 2001 have any influence on this 2011 team?

34 of out the 36 aren't on the team anymore.
Thats not the point though.
laugh.gif

Anyways I its not like i give a **+# about the story... Just funny.

Buncha goons. 

Bears flat out cut Chris Harris today.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dammit I hate that dude.  Went to the bears and became yall's loudest talker. Bum.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

grin.gif

Should've know JPZ wouldn't keep this thread up once his sorry #%# team fell apart

Originally Posted by JJ1223

GRAVEDIG!

You boys ready to rumble tomorrow? Should be a good one
pimp.gif
And after tomorrow, you won't be gravedigging this anymore either. 

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Should've know JPZ wouldn't keep this thread up once his sorry #%# team fell apart

Then you also know that you didn't post once in this thread during the period where the Lions lost 3 out of 4.

Didn't post for most of the games when we were winning either, mainly because no one else was, but point taken.
laugh.gif

And to the Bears fan up there, can you just remind me, what round was your new starting QB drafted in? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom