* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Real talk though...I really *#!*+ with Aaron Rodgers right now. Like dude is killing the league and his swag is on a trillion. I'd like him more if he wasn't on the Packers but he's fun to watch. In fact, I'm tryna get a jersey and a World Championship Belt for Halloween. Someone hook me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dammit 651 this $50 i just flushed is on you!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dig your own grave. I'm in a much deeper hole than you.

Yea I know it... I woulda bet the game anyways.
30t6p3b.gif
  Whats worse Is I have AP in fantasy and the other team has Forte.
tired.gif

FML.

Vikings should be doing a no huddle...Seriously, what they get out of huddling up? They haven't gotten anything right by doing that now anyway.

Hester
eek.gif

Dude needs to be in the Hall when it's all said and done...and I'm really against ST players in the HOF. But when you think about it ST is just as important.

The local sports media doesn't think we are in the hunt for Luck because we will win too many games. I disagree.

Call this what you want already, but I want the Bears to score over 50....I want this to be a complete embarrassment. An absolute disaster..Maybe that will provoke change.

Call this what you want already, but I want the Bears to score over 50....I want this to be a complete embarrassment. An absolute disaster..Maybe that will provoke change.

this is what needs to happen to the bears. This and the ATL game just shows what jay can do with some blocking but our FO refuse to get him a line. This type of game should help that case but in the end it's only gone lead to the F.O. Saying "see told you this line is good"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this is what needs to happen to the bears. This and the ATL game just shows what jay can do with some blocking but our FO refuse to get him a line. This type of game should help that case but in the end it's only gone lead to the F.O. Saying "see told you this line is good"
30t6p3b.gif

HAHA sorry Casper, we still suck regardless.

The Vikings do suck, so it's hard for Bears fans to put too much stock into it, but I've always said that Cutler with confidence and at his highest level is a scary son of a $@!%@.

Vikings arent very good, but you gotta give the coaches and players a ton of credit for making the adjustments. Crazy what can happen when the o line actually protects the QB. Jay looked solid and had a chance to show off the cannon.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Crazy what can happen when the o line actually protects the QB.

pimp.gif

The inconsistencies with this O-line is ridiculous. One week they protect next week they give up 8 sacks.
Shame what's happening with McNabb. It's sad to watch his career winding down like this.

The Vikings do suck, so it's hard for Bears fans to put too much stock into it, but I've always said that Cutler with confidence and at his highest level is a scary son of a %$%%*.

You keep him upright and he'll lead that team down the field. What more do people want from a QB?

Back
Top Bottom