* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

^^ I want to play Dallas or NY in the first round, so I hope we keep winning and stay hot entering the playoffs and hope falcons lose on Monday
Yeah man I just don't want to end up playing the Saints 1st round.  Would rather play Dallas/NY and I think we could beat SF right now with the way the offense is playing.

Playoffs clinched... feels good man!
smokin.gif

Jimmy Kleinsasser retiring after Sunday's game. He pissed me off a few years ago when he kept dropping @%@@, but he's been a solid pro his whole career and one of those key cog guys you don't know about.

Perfect timiming for the rebuilding.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Jimmy Kleinsasser retiring after Sunday's game. He pissed me off a few years ago when he kept dropping @%@@, but he's been a solid pro his whole career and one of those key cog guys you don't know about.

Perfect timiming for the rebuilding.
Kleinsasser was a great blocker. Solid player IMO.

Bros, so effing pumped for this season. Looking forward to great competition and lots of trash talk. I really believe this might be the best division in football this year. Who's with me?:pimp:

:smokin Lions are going to be just fine, everyone concerned with what happened off the field. I think that will just make them come together that much more, and should have a much improved run game this year even if Best is out.

Ill make the 2012 thread soon! Packers finish last this yea

I'll make the 2012 thread soon. Packers finish last this year.

I do like Kevin Smith, so we'll see. His resurgence late last year was fun to watch.

Yeah man I was pretty pumped. I felt bad for the guy because he had some bad luck with injuries the first go around. Was good to see him make a comeback and play well. I think Leshoure is going to be a beast for us and Logan has moved into taking reps at RB during camp so I am assuming he will take the roll of Best in the backfield. Biggest question for me as a Lions fan is the Defensive Backs since they didn't really add a big time player but hopefully things come together back there :rolleyes

Smith is real nice but he has to show he can stay on the field. Not a big fan of Logan, especially the way they used him last year. Every time they put him in the backfield the whole stadium knew he was getting the ball on a handoff and he would get stuffed for -2. It just comes down to this: if Smith and Leshoure can stay healthy, we're going to be unstoppable. If they can't were going to be in trouble.

if Smith and Leshoure can stay healthy, we're going to be unstoppable.

The Packers lost one game the whole regular season. Nobody is unstoppable but we are the closest thing to being unstoppable. The Lions are good, I think you guys are good enough to get back to the playoffs, but Smith/LeShoure or not you guys are still very far from being as good of a football team as the Packers. Unless Rodgers goes down you will not win the division.

Last edited:
Greg Childs hurting both knees is a major blow for us. a potential deep threat. Get Well Soon

Maybe. You can't really miss something you've never had though. Hopefully this WR core as it is can step it up. I think Harvin and Simpson will be solid and consistent and we already know the excitement surrounding Rudolph. Really, the Vikes only need another solid WR to have that area pretty much set.

The Packers lost one game the whole regular season. Nobody is unstoppable but we are the closest thing to being unstoppable. The Lions are good, I think you guys are good enough to get back to the playoffs, but Smith/LeShoure or not you guys are still very far from being as good of a football team as the Packers. Unless Rodgers goes down you will not win the division.
I should have specified, I was speaking in terms of the offense not as a complete football team. IMO you're overrating the Packers quite a bit, though.

Not really. The Packers were the best team in football last year and will probably be the best this year. They're just a really tough football team all around, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom