2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Both? Let's do this, that's a laugher. Name a price.
laugh.gif

I can't stomach the guy. Between his Yankee homerism and Mets hate  I refuse to listen or watch anything that he does
grin.gif
sick.gif

I can't stomach the guy. Between his Yankee homerism and Mets hate  I refuse to listen or watch anything that he does
grin.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Anybody see the Rex interview?... Fatcessa is still crying about that Colts game from two years ago

Fat Rex was on with Fat Mike? how did i miss that. 

Anybody see the Rex interview?... Fatcessa is still crying about that Colts game from two years ago

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

The Pope was at Jets camp today and did interviews with Rex, Westhoff, Tanny, and a few players... Theyve been talking about this for like 2 weeks, not sure how you missed it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

The Pope was at Jets camp today and did interviews with Rex, Westhoff, Tanny, and a few players... Theyve been talking about this for like 2 weeks, not sure how you missed it
laugh.gif

it was a good interview with Rex...francesa said when he went into the Rex's office he was just standing there with a bat in his hand 
laugh.gif

it was a good interview with Rex...francesa said when he went into the Rex's office he was just standing there with a bat in his hand 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom