2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Diego and onewearz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Dude I'm sure it's just a joke... I doubt any of us are actually hoping he blows out his knee.
A+ execution
roll.gif

gunna is a little sensitive about the knee injuries. it's all in good fun, jay

actually, i should be sensitive about it too. i could have been in the NHL instead of talking to you smucks all day long
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

seriously tho...so i just heard we offered 4 times what y'all did to ellis. fill me in on the secret, what's wrong with the dude? rex must know something is up

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Dude I'm sure it's just a joke... I doubt any of us are actually hoping he blows out his knee.
A+ execution
roll.gif

gunna is a little sensitive about the knee injuries. it's all in good fun, jay

actually, i should be sensitive about it too. i could have been in the NHL instead of talking to you smucks all day long
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

seriously tho...so i just heard we offered 4 times what y'all did to ellis. fill me in on the secret, what's wrong with the dude? rex must know something is up

Like I said bro, dude is good for two impact sacks a year. Other than that u guys just rented a 4 million dollar tattle tale.

Like I said bro, dude is good for two impact sacks a year. Other than that u guys just rented a 4 million dollar tattle tale.

Forget that mess, we needed to get younger and faster.

I'm all for treating career Jets right, but I wanna win a SB and eat a goddamn snack
pimp.gif

I'm all for treating career Jets right, but I wanna win a SB and eat a goddamn snack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
word.. i dnt wanna watch some slapdick team out there.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
word.. i dnt wanna watch some slapdick team out there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

That superior franchise is 1-3 against the Phins in the foot fetish era. Neither team has won a SB in decades, so stop it. Let's look at 2011, I am looking forward to that first primetime matchup

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

That superior franchise is 1-3 against the Phins in the foot fetish era. Neither team has won a SB in decades, so stop it. Let's look at 2011, I am looking forward to that first primetime matchup

Dude can still play though. Perfect 3-4 DE, who's still good vs. the run. Still a durable player even with 11 years of playing seasons under his belt. 
I'll miss the dude, but I understand now why he signed with the Pats for that much money.

The minimum vet was disrespectful however, and they should've upped the price for over a mil at least.

Dude can still play though. Perfect 3-4 DE, who's still good vs. the run. Still a durable player even with 11 years of playing seasons under his belt. 
I'll miss the dude, but I understand now why he signed with the Pats for that much money.

The minimum vet was disrespectful however, and they should've upped the price for over a mil at least.

- Seems like Derrick Mason and Sanchez already have some sort of chemistry in their first few practices already.
- Product of TCU, Jeremy Kerley is also impressing. Ideal "future" slot receiver in the making.

- Seems like Derrick Mason and Sanchez already have some sort of chemistry in their first few practices already.
- Product of TCU, Jeremy Kerley is also impressing. Ideal "future" slot receiver in the making.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

haven't heard one bad thing about Kerley so far, Jets just put out their depth chart and he's the KR and PR

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

haven't heard one bad thing about Kerley so far, Jets just put out their depth chart and he's the KR and PR

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

Jets win both and I'm willing to place a wager on it since your so confident against us. whaddya say finny boy?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

Jets win both and I'm willing to place a wager on it since your so confident against us. whaddya say finny boy?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*smack*

wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom