2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

The fins don't matter to us in the long run. Their greatest moment last season was a regular season with against us.
30t6p3b.gif
sad
I call bs on this one. Your fans crash our boards year after year coming for junk talking. Recently the Pats have had more success, thus the big NY/Boston showdowns ala the Yanks/Sox, but don't act like your fans aren't always thinking about the Phins. I swear some of you guys can't go a day without using the terms "dolphags" or whatever you've come up with.
laugh.gif

What's sad is that you feel as though you have a superior franchise. How long has it been since your team played in a super bowl again? Jests

The fins don't matter to us in the long run. Their greatest moment last season was a regular season with against us.
30t6p3b.gif
sad
I call bs on this one. Your fans crash our boards year after year coming for junk talking. Recently the Pats have had more success, thus the big NY/Boston showdowns ala the Yanks/Sox, but don't act like your fans aren't always thinking about the Phins. I swear some of you guys can't go a day without using the terms "dolphags" or whatever you've come up with.
laugh.gif

What's sad is that you feel as though you have a superior franchise. How long has it been since your team played in a super bowl again? Jests

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
sad
laugh.gif

i mean those fins/jets games are usually pretty tight. the prime time or MNF games are always a circle the date on your calendar type of game

30t6p3b.gif
sad
laugh.gif

i mean those fins/jets games are usually pretty tight. the prime time or MNF games are always a circle the date on your calendar type of game

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

30t6p3b.gif
sad
laugh.gif

I'm saying. Those dudes commit suicide every year on ganggreen after a loss to the Phins.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sad
laugh.gif

I'm saying. Those dudes commit suicide every year on ganggreen after a loss to the Phins.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But the Dolphins SUCK. End of story, bye.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But the Dolphins SUCK. End of story, bye.

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif

i guess i'm a different type of fan. i get along with all the fans of my rivals. i got plenty of real good friends who are rex sox, patriot fans . to me it makes it more fun . i got a bet going now with a dolphin fan at work , loser has to take a pic in the winners jersey with no pants on and a sexy pose to be posted on facebook
laugh.gif

yeah i know but i'm confident that we'll beat em.

seeing deadset have to rock the sanchez avy for a week was awesome last year
laugh.gif

no need to hate so much, enjoy each others company ..... i'm really getting old and soft
laugh.gif

i guess i'm a different type of fan. i get along with all the fans of my rivals. i got plenty of real good friends who are rex sox, patriot fans . to me it makes it more fun . i got a bet going now with a dolphin fan at work , loser has to take a pic in the winners jersey with no pants on and a sexy pose to be posted on facebook
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no need to hate so much, enjoy each others company ..... i'm really getting old and soft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
one dude even assigned the jets to me in the NT mock last year because of that avy
roll.gif

we'll have to bet again...i need redemption
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
one dude even assigned the jets to me in the NT mock last year because of that avy
roll.gif

we'll have to bet again...i need redemption
laugh.gif

@Revis24 Darrelle Revis
if anyone wants to know what Thor is goin to look like after retirement, take a look at @nickmangold

eek.gif
*DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom