2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

and ellis going to the pats
30t6p3b.gif

we lost 3 guys imo who were big parts of this team ( braylon, b. smith , ellis ) . really hope tanny knows what we dont cause i'm real uneasy right now ......

and ellis going to the pats
30t6p3b.gif

we lost 3 guys imo who were big parts of this team ( braylon, b. smith , ellis ) . really hope tanny knows what we dont cause i'm real uneasy right now ......

Big Cat to the Pats?! 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This is like the Jason-Taylor-to-the-Jets type scenario right now. The Jets should have offered him a bit more than the veteran minimum due to his tenure, but that's still pretty bad for him to sign with NE, of all teams. I can't wait to see the contract and see how much of a difference there was.

Ultimately, I'm hoping Belichick just picks apart his brain and cuts him and he comes crawling back to us
laugh.gif

Big Cat to the Pats?! 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This is like the Jason-Taylor-to-the-Jets type scenario right now. The Jets should have offered him a bit more than the veteran minimum due to his tenure, but that's still pretty bad for him to sign with NE, of all teams. I can't wait to see the contract and see how much of a difference there was.

Ultimately, I'm hoping Belichick just picks apart his brain and cuts him and he comes crawling back to us
laugh.gif

I'll be buying when Ced gives me the heads up, but it's lookin like the summit is def. a go
pimp.gif

Everyone needs to make sure they are 100% in going tho, one thing i truly despise is flakers
30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah, F Ellis

I'll be buying when Ced gives me the heads up, but it's lookin like the summit is def. a go
pimp.gif

Everyone needs to make sure they are 100% in going tho, one thing i truly despise is flakers
30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah, F Ellis

If you guys are serious about this, I'm with it... our tailgate should be live as hell.

btw, Ellis was my favorite Jet at one point.. I hate losing life long players in general.. but its 100 times worse it's the Patriots

If you guys are serious about this, I'm with it... our tailgate should be live as hell.

btw, Ellis was my favorite Jet at one point.. I hate losing life long players in general.. but its 100 times worse it's the Patriots

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
Pats get Haynesworth + @ochocinco. #Jets get @Plaxico. Pats get Shaun Ellis. Rex vs Belichick. Tannenbaum vs Belichick. What a rivalry. #nfl

This season--- CAN'T WAIT!

^ I'm dead serious about this summit, I hope everyone else is. How I look going to NY and not hittin up a Jets game?
grin.gif

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
Pats get Haynesworth + @ochocinco. #Jets get @Plaxico. Pats get Shaun Ellis. Rex vs Belichick. Tannenbaum vs Belichick. What a rivalry. #nfl

This season--- CAN'T WAIT!

^ I'm dead serious about this summit, I hope everyone else is. How I look going to NY and not hittin up a Jets game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Anybody ever sat behind the endzones?
I know you only get to see the action when its on your side of the field but whenever I go to these things I usually end up watching a decent portion of the game on the screens.

Those seats always seem like fun when the players jump up into them after a touchdown and they have seats available pretty close to the field for a lil under 250 which doesnt seem all that bad considering what all the other seats are going for.

Please respond.

i sat in the lower endzone seats at a 49er game before and the view was good to me.   im thinkin about doing the same thing and get lower level seats in the end zone

I know you only get to see the action when its on your side of the field but whenever I go to these things I usually end up watching a decent portion of the game on the screens.

Those seats always seem like fun when the players jump up into them after a touchdown and they have seats available pretty close to the field for a lil under 250 which doesnt seem all that bad considering what all the other seats are going for.

Please respond.

i sat in the lower endzone seats at a 49er game before and the view was good to me.   im thinkin about doing the same thing and get lower level seats in the end zone

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Please respond.

If you guys are all really serious bout this summit it seems like the best bet. The only other seats comparable to these prices are the nosebleeds of like the 50 yard line or whatever.

Id rather be closer to the field by the endzone than by the 50 and in the nosebleeds. But if some of you guys have experiences with both aspects itd be cool to hear what you think.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Please respond.

If you guys are all really serious bout this summit it seems like the best bet. The only other seats comparable to these prices are the nosebleeds of like the 50 yard line or whatever.

Id rather be closer to the field by the endzone than by the 50 and in the nosebleeds. But if some of you guys have experiences with both aspects itd be cool to hear what you think.

Well, just got home from watching the practice. I think I got a couple shades darker and the weather...well you guys know how hot it is. I never spent $4 for a bottle of gatorade in my life. It was either life or death, so I had no choice but to buy one from the concessions today. This was after I drowned the 2 water bottles I brought from home.

Couple things :

1.) I'm glad this is only the 2nd week of practice. The OFFENSE really need's it.

2.) Speaking of offense, Sanchez was very erratic today. On the plus side, McElroy really impressed me. I know in Alabama he had all these weapons, but he still was the one who got the ball to them. He has a nice "touch" to the ball that I like. A very smooth thrower.

3.) Plax did wide-receiver drills. He looked ok/goood. At 6'5, he really looks huge in person...wow. But he made some "spiderman" like catches. If everything goes to plan, he's going to bring up Sanchez' completion percentage without a doubt. Everything within his vincinity he snags with his long reach.

4.) The defense look like they're ready to play right NOW. But then again, is that a testament to how good they are, or is the offense really that bad?

5.) Revis is ALL WORLD. A couple of times he lined up against Holmes.....Revis swatted/broke-up anything that came is way.

Fight of the day : Taylor Boggs vs. Jarron Gilbert. These 2 guys came to blows, WITHOUT helmets on. WOW. Went to see a football practice and got a taste of some MMA, lol.

Went to practice today at Florham Park...

- Cromartie and Leonhard were returning punts
- there were two fights
- Plaxico was on the field in full equipment but didn't do much of anything
- Santonio Holmes left practice early

My lord was it hot today... But it was worth it because I got Mark Sanchez, Nick Mangold, and a few others to sign a football for me
pimp.gif

Well, just got home from watching the practice. I think I got a couple shades darker and the weather...well you guys know how hot it is. I never spent $4 for a bottle of gatorade in my life. It was either life or death, so I had no choice but to buy one from the concessions today. This was after I drowned the 2 water bottles I brought from home.

Couple things :

1.) I'm glad this is only the 2nd week of practice. The OFFENSE really need's it.

2.) Speaking of offense, Sanchez was very erratic today. On the plus side, McElroy really impressed me. I know in Alabama he had all these weapons, but he still was the one who got the ball to them. He has a nice "touch" to the ball that I like. A very smooth thrower.

3.) Plax did wide-receiver drills. He looked ok/goood. At 6'5, he really looks huge in person...wow. But he made some "spiderman" like catches. If everything goes to plan, he's going to bring up Sanchez' completion percentage without a doubt. Everything within his vincinity he snags with his long reach.

4.) The defense look like they're ready to play right NOW. But then again, is that a testament to how good they are, or is the offense really that bad?

5.) Revis is ALL WORLD. A couple of times he lined up against Holmes.....Revis swatted/broke-up anything that came is way.

Fight of the day : Taylor Boggs vs. Jarron Gilbert. These 2 guys came to blows, WITHOUT helmets on. WOW. Went to see a football practice and got a taste of some MMA, lol.

Back
Top Bottom