2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Been eyeing a jersey for a little while now. Don't own any Jets ones unfortunately.

Wanted to hold out till next year when Nike gets the license back but its tough.

Want to get an Authentic Wilkerson to get my boy to get autographed for me. Anyone know if NFLshop.com is the only place (and cheapest) to get customized authentics?

Been eyeing a jersey for a little while now. Don't own any Jets ones unfortunately.

Wanted to hold out till next year when Nike gets the license back but its tough.

Want to get an Authentic Wilkerson to get my boy to get autographed for me. Anyone know if NFLshop.com is the only place (and cheapest) to get customized authentics?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

D icks website and Modell's are also good ones

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

D icks website and Modell's are also good ones

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It's a nationally televised game at night on 9/11

Don't expect $30 seats
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
    i won't lie i was
eek.gif
at those prices at first tho.

either way once my financial aid check comes in tickets shall be copped
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

funny though how stubhub works.   back in 09, i was planning on going to the jets bengals week 17 game since i was going to be in ny.  tickets were $20 on stubhub on christmas, a few days later the jets beat the colts and their in a win and their in the playoffs situation and the ticket prices went up a grip. i was able to snag a single ticket for $60 on the 50 yard line in the upper seats.   i went by myself and ended up tailgating with a bunch of jet fans and the people i sat next to were cool as hell.  a game i thought would suck going to by myself ended up turning into one of the most fun sporting events i ever went to

It's a nationally televised game at night on 9/11

Don't expect $30 seats
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
    i won't lie i was
eek.gif
at those prices at first tho.

either way once my financial aid check comes in tickets shall be copped
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

funny though how stubhub works.   back in 09, i was planning on going to the jets bengals week 17 game since i was going to be in ny.  tickets were $20 on stubhub on christmas, a few days later the jets beat the colts and their in a win and their in the playoffs situation and the ticket prices went up a grip. i was able to snag a single ticket for $60 on the 50 yard line in the upper seats.   i went by myself and ended up tailgating with a bunch of jet fans and the people i sat next to were cool as hell.  a game i thought would suck going to by myself ended up turning into one of the most fun sporting events i ever went to

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Steezzz- I have a replica Martin, (Too big now) Authentic Mangold, Premier Revis ( Got it for $90 at the Jets shop at the new stadium last year on a mismark on the Large jerseys as a replica. I really thought they were going to notice, went to the line with the most people. lol.) Authentic (Real) USC Sanchez ( no name on back.) and a Cotch replica.

Also got the Sweatshirt they all wore on the sidelines last year (Eastbay did buy one sweatshirt get one half off. I realized a glitch in the system where if you put the cheaper on first, that the 80.00 sweatshirt went to 39.99 because it was on backorder. )

jerseycentral.org is your best friend.   i got authentic revis home and road,  authentic sanchez home and road and a bunch of older nike jets authentics cheap from there.  

keep this in mind tho.  nike is making nfl jerseys starting next season.  that means all the reebok stuff that's leftover will be dirt cheap come next year.  deals will be able to be had after this season is over, mark my words.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Steezzz- I have a replica Martin, (Too big now) Authentic Mangold, Premier Revis ( Got it for $90 at the Jets shop at the new stadium last year on a mismark on the Large jerseys as a replica. I really thought they were going to notice, went to the line with the most people. lol.) Authentic (Real) USC Sanchez ( no name on back.) and a Cotch replica.

Also got the Sweatshirt they all wore on the sidelines last year (Eastbay did buy one sweatshirt get one half off. I realized a glitch in the system where if you put the cheaper on first, that the 80.00 sweatshirt went to 39.99 because it was on backorder. )

jerseycentral.org is your best friend.   i got authentic revis home and road,  authentic sanchez home and road and a bunch of older nike jets authentics cheap from there.  

keep this in mind tho.  nike is making nfl jerseys starting next season.  that means all the reebok stuff that's leftover will be dirt cheap come next year.  deals will be able to be had after this season is over, mark my words.

Yo Ced, it doesn't look like my cousin will be going, he's slacking on the tickets. If you down to roll together (no karamo) lemme know

Yo Ced, it doesn't look like my cousin will be going, he's slacking on the tickets. If you down to roll together (no karamo) lemme know

no bromo, im down.  im getting my tix in about 2-3 weeks but im for sure down to go.   im going to this game one way or another, i didn't spend $330 on plane tickets from LA to NY for nothing
laugh.gif

no bromo, im down.  im getting my tix in about 2-3 weeks but im for sure down to go.   im going to this game one way or another, i didn't spend $330 on plane tickets from LA to NY for nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Ight just gimme heads up like a week in advance so we could work it out
pimp.gif
and damn bro i spent $105 on my plane ticket from Orlando to NY, what airline you taking?

laugh.gif

Ight just gimme heads up like a week in advance so we could work it out
pimp.gif
and damn bro i spent $105 on my plane ticket from Orlando to NY, what airline you taking?

jetblue, my pops used to work for usairways so i usually fly cali to ny round trip $190 but the price was reasonable to me since the flight is direct both ways and it works perfectly where i only miss 1 day of class.

i'll hit you up about the tickets around the 17th so we can set something up.

$105 is cheap where did you find that at? i went to orlando years ago to go to disneyworld and universal studios, the city was pretty fun.

jetblue, my pops used to work for usairways so i usually fly cali to ny round trip $190 but the price was reasonable to me since the flight is direct both ways and it works perfectly where i only miss 1 day of class.

i'll hit you up about the tickets around the 17th so we can set something up.

$105 is cheap where did you find that at? i went to orlando years ago to go to disneyworld and universal studios, the city was pretty fun.

Jetblue's website. Flying down Sept. 9th

Sounds good
pimp.gif
Anybody else wanna roll with us let's get something going so a group of us can rep on opening night
pimp.gif

Sounds good
pimp.gif
Anybody else wanna roll with us let's get something going so a group of us can rep on opening night
pimp.gif

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.
Went on the Jetsblue website this morning and it looks like I'm taking advantage of that price.

Like Ced, Me and a couple of buddies made a pact that we're going to watch this opening game...

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.
Went on the Jetsblue website this morning and it looks like I'm taking advantage of that price.

Like Ced, Me and a couple of buddies made a pact that we're going to watch this opening game...

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.

the sunday night tailgate is goin to be epic
pimp.gif

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.

pimp.gif

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.

pimp.gif
Let's do it
pimp.gif
Bk and Onewearz, ya'll better be there.  Ol' fallin asleep before kickoff bc it's 8pm dudes
laugh.gif

Sounds good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Homie I'm there.

pimp.gif
Let's do it
pimp.gif
Bk and Onewearz, ya'll better be there.  Ol' fallin asleep before kickoff bc it's 8pm dudes
laugh.gif

Homie I'm there.

pimp.gif
Let's do it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
  if i make the flight from socal, we drankin on 9/11
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom