2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

im in ReXtoezb4hoez
laugh.gif
awesome

3 more spots left

Yeah I believe i read that Sanchez went to Tanny and said he would really like Bray back

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
RT @ProFootballTalk Jerricho Cotchery to visit Steelers bit.ly/ps5QJU #nyj

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

4 spots left

Do you guys have authentic jerseys? premier tackle twill? or just regular replicas? Already have Sanchez and Revis, looking at getting Harris
pimp.gif
What are the price of jerseys over there? I live in México so having a hold of a jersey is really rare or over expensive (arround 100$ for a jersey)...

4 spots left

Do you guys have authentic jerseys? premier tackle twill? or just regular replicas? Already have Sanchez and Revis, looking at getting Harris
pimp.gif
What are the price of jerseys over there? I live in México so having a hold of a jersey is really rare or over expensive (arround 100$ for a jersey)...

30t6p3b.gif
Damn. I wish him the best, but I'm hoping he goes to the NFC and far away. I would hate for him to do damage against us, or be on an AFC team.

That Sanchez video has me too hyped. Bias or not, I don't understand why their is such hate for him. He's got the goods, and has only shown sides of improvement. If a Jets QB is winning a SB any time soon, it's going to be him
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Damn. I wish him the best, but I'm hoping he goes to the NFC and far away. I would hate for him to do damage against us, or be on an AFC team.

That Sanchez video has me too hyped. Bias or not, I don't understand why their is such hate for him. He's got the goods, and has only shown sides of improvement. If a Jets QB is winning a SB any time soon, it's going to be him
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom