2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by onewearz

cro's kid
roll.gif

Which one
laugh.gif

Prices are $110 for the tackle twill which is the next best thing to a authentic, and $240 for a authentic
Plus shipping to México
eyes.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

It's a nationally televised game at night on 9/11

Don't expect $30 seats
laugh.gif
LOL. Of course I took that into account...
just seein them got me like 
eek.gif

... must be used to buying tickets at Ralph Wilson. lol. ($100 tickets @ the 50.)

It's a nationally televised game at night on 9/11

Don't expect $30 seats
laugh.gif
LOL. Of course I took that into account...
just seein them got me like 
eek.gif

... must be used to buying tickets at Ralph Wilson. lol. ($100 tickets @ the 50.)

Steezzz- I have a replica Martin, (Too big now) Authentic Mangold, Premier Revis ( Got it for $90 at the Jets shop at the new stadium last year on a mismark on the Large jerseys as a replica. I really thought they were going to notice, went to the line with the most people. lol.) Authentic (Real) USC Sanchez ( no name on back.) and a Cotch replica.

Also got the Sweatshirt they all wore on the sidelines last year (Eastbay did buy one sweatshirt get one half off. I realized a glitch in the system where if you put the cheaper on first, that the 80.00 sweatshirt went to 39.99 because it was on backorder. )

Steezzz- I have a replica Martin, (Too big now) Authentic Mangold, Premier Revis ( Got it for $90 at the Jets shop at the new stadium last year on a mismark on the Large jerseys as a replica. I really thought they were going to notice, went to the line with the most people. lol.) Authentic (Real) USC Sanchez ( no name on back.) and a Cotch replica.

Also got the Sweatshirt they all wore on the sidelines last year (Eastbay did buy one sweatshirt get one half off. I realized a glitch in the system where if you put the cheaper on first, that the 80.00 sweatshirt went to 39.99 because it was on backorder. )

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I like the premiers bc its half the price n it feels like an authentic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I like the premiers bc its half the price n it feels like an authentic
laugh.gif

I do too. I just wish they made more and the NFL shop did not charge 150.00 for the custom ones. I would pay the extra 70.00 for an authentic at that rate. I think Sanchez is next in an actual Premier Jets jersey in white.

I do too. I just wish they made more and the NFL shop did not charge 150.00 for the custom ones. I would pay the extra 70.00 for an authentic at that rate. I think Sanchez is next in an actual Premier Jets jersey in white.

Back
Top Bottom