2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Ah, I did ESPN last season and wasn't a fan, but I'll man up and sign up in the morning. Too lazy to right now 
laugh.gif

Ah, I did ESPN last season and wasn't a fan, but I'll man up and sign up in the morning. Too lazy to right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

Yeah man up
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Espn is the better site imo

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

Yeah man up
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Espn is the better site imo

I joined your league bro.
This is my very first time doing a fantasy league so I apologize for my annoying questions in advance.

Team Name: Sanchez, F my Girl

I joined your league bro.
This is my very first time doing a fantasy league so I apologize for my annoying questions in advance.

Team Name: Sanchez, F my Girl

trying to join but it wont let me, keeps saying wrong password. i'll try again later if it aint filled up but this %##! was frustrating
laugh.gif

trying to join but it wont let me, keeps saying wrong password. i'll try again later if it aint filled up but this %##! was frustrating
laugh.gif

all of u gotta see this vid, got me so hype
pimp.gif

anybody else notice how much work braylon put in in that vid , diva or not we shoulda kept him
30t6p3b.gif

all of u gotta see this vid, got me so hype
pimp.gif

anybody else notice how much work braylon put in in that vid , diva or not we shoulda kept him
30t6p3b.gif

oh man just watching that video
eek.gif

cant wait the season!!! Sanchez will kill
pimp.gif

im thinking of getting a Sanchez jersey soon
smile.gif

oh man just watching that video
eek.gif

cant wait the season!!! Sanchez will kill
pimp.gif

im thinking of getting a Sanchez jersey soon
smile.gif

That video got a brotha cheesin like a lil girl getting asked out by the most popular guy in school.

Ima miss Edwards though.
No Dougie...
frown.gif

That video got a brotha cheesin like a lil girl getting asked out by the most popular guy in school.

Ima miss Edwards though.
No Dougie...
frown.gif

Word....Bray put in work....I keep hearing the whole off the field issues excuse but we should of kept him. Just paid him the type of money the 49ers gave him.

Word....Bray put in work....I keep hearing the whole off the field issues excuse but we should of kept him. Just paid him the type of money the 49ers gave him.

4 spots left

Do you guys have authentic jerseys? premier tackle twill? or just regular replicas? Already have Sanchez and Revis, looking at getting Harris
pimp.gif

4 spots left

Do you guys have authentic jerseys? premier tackle twill? or just regular replicas? Already have Sanchez and Revis, looking at getting Harris
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom