2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Shout out to the Jets, still hate u guys for stealing a victory from us (Texans) last year. Just scrollin through here
for some ideas to make my thread better. Deuces!

Shout out to the Jets, still hate u guys for stealing a victory from us (Texans) last year. Just scrollin through here
for some ideas to make my thread better. Deuces!

We're still not done, everyone needs to be patient
laugh.gif

I need 9 people for the Fantasy League. So far I have:

Airmaxpenny1
BkMac

We're still not done, everyone needs to be patient
laugh.gif

I need 9 people for the Fantasy League. So far I have:

Airmaxpenny1
BkMac

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ihedigbo NOT being re-signed

Damn shame here too. I love Digs style of play.

How Rex said this is his best team yet is beyond me.
I do like Diggz's intensity and tackling ability, but he ain't much on the coverage side of the ball.
We only use him for blitz packages. I'm sure we can find another feisty UDFA to fill his role.

Sounds like he wants to be a starter.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ihedigbo NOT being re-signed

Damn shame here too. I love Digs style of play.

How Rex said this is his best team yet is beyond me.
I do like Diggz's intensity and tackling ability, but he ain't much on the coverage side of the ball.
We only use him for blitz packages. I'm sure we can find another feisty UDFA to fill his role.

Sounds like he wants to be a starter.

nice article on cotchery
pimp.gif

http://www.jetsinsider.co...istopher_nimbley/?p=1254

“For me when you’ve been in a place for so long, this is all you know. You know coming in as a rookie you don’t know anything (there was a), big group of rookies coming in my rookie year and the only people that called us in was Chad Pennington and Curtis Martin, speaking to all the rookies.

nice article on cotchery
pimp.gif

http://www.jetsinsider.co...istopher_nimbley/?p=1254

“For me when you’ve been in a place for so long, this is all you know. You know coming in as a rookie you don’t know anything (there was a), big group of rookies coming in my rookie year and the only people that called us in was Chad Pennington and Curtis Martin, speaking to all the rookies.

Yahoo, so we'll have to cover Holmes, a guy who hasn't played in 3 years, and a 44 year old receiver. Tough assignment.
laugh.gif

Yahoo, so we'll have to cover Holmes, a guy who hasn't played in 3 years, and a 44 year old receiver. Tough assignment.
laugh.gif

I don't know what's the plan here??....really don't see the jets improving their roster. We'll see what happens with the cuts before I jumpoff the ledge.

I don't know what's the plan here??....really don't see the jets improving their roster. We'll see what happens with the cuts before I jumpoff the ledge.

Back
Top Bottom