2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the Cotchery move doesn't make sense though... 29 yr old vs a 37 yr old?
Cotchery's back injury, despite coming off of surgery and doctors clearing him to play, must be worse than thought to be, because there is no other reason to release him. Cotchery has been quoted to say, from today or yesterday, that he's had issues with certain personnel (I think), no specifics though. I'd get the quote, but I'm late for work.

Holmes has already tweeted to him saying "Miss you already homie."

This is all kinds of messed up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the Cotchery move doesn't make sense though... 29 yr old vs a 37 yr old?
Cotchery's back injury, despite coming off of surgery and doctors clearing him to play, must be worse than thought to be, because there is no other reason to release him. Cotchery has been quoted to say, from today or yesterday, that he's had issues with certain personnel (I think), no specifics though. I'd get the quote, but I'm late for work.

Holmes has already tweeted to him saying "Miss you already homie."

This is all kinds of messed up
30t6p3b.gif

I think also they see Mason Dirty as another leader in the Locker room.

Jericho played like a Jet but was very silent as well. He really was not the leader type. (And I am as huge a Cotch fan as any Jets fan).

I think that is where his issue was with management where they wanted him to be a voice and that is not him.

I think also they see Mason Dirty as another leader in the Locker room.

Jericho played like a Jet but was very silent as well. He really was not the leader type. (And I am as huge a Cotch fan as any Jets fan).

I think that is where his issue was with management where they wanted him to be a voice and that is not him.

I don't see why we can't keep him... unless the $$ against the cap is too much

Imagine 4 spread out.
Plax
Holmes
Mason
Cotch

plus LT or Greene in the backfield?

insane

I don't see why we can't keep him... unless the $$ against the cap is too much

Imagine 4 spread out.
Plax
Holmes
Mason
Cotch

plus LT or Greene in the backfield?

insane

^ They like Scotty McKnight as well.

I think they want Keller back involved as well. I just had a hunch he would be out of the mix. If I am the Giants, I am in Florham Park waiting for Cotch to clean out his locker.

^ They like Scotty McKnight as well.

I think they want Keller back involved as well. I just had a hunch he would be out of the mix. If I am the Giants, I am in Florham Park waiting for Cotch to clean out his locker.

Cotch had a bad year last year, way to many drops. Always was a fan of his but maybe it's time to move on....would be crazy if they got mason and braylon tho.

Cotch had a bad year last year, way to many drops. Always was a fan of his but maybe it's time to move on....would be crazy if they got mason and braylon tho.

Mason isnt even a done deal yet....Cotchery asked to be traded or released, Rex "saw this coming for a while"....and Braylon signed a one year deal for 3.5......we had plenty of room to do that deal....and Ellis worked out for the pats 2 day.....weird @!# day

Mason isnt even a done deal yet....Cotchery asked to be traded or released, Rex "saw this coming for a while"....and Braylon signed a one year deal for 3.5......we had plenty of room to do that deal....and Ellis worked out for the pats 2 day.....weird @!# day

Back
Top Bottom