2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Derrick Mason coming to Gang Green?
nerd.gif

$4mill for a slot receiver is OD tho. J-Co might really be on his way out... Maybe that injury is worse than expected?
ohwell.gif

Nice job Dex. 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

$4mill for a slot receiver is OD tho. J-Co might really be on his way out... Maybe that injury is worse than expected?
ohwell.gif

Nice job Dex. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
Source confirms that Derrick Mason will be taking a physical for #Jets. If #NYJ trades Cotchery, it makes sense to bring in DM.

From earlier tonight, source confirms that #Jets have agreed to terms on a deal with free agent safety Brodney Pool. #nyj

What do you guys think?
-If Cotchery has to go (
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
), then I suppose Mason is a good replacement. He had a solid season last season if I recall correctly, even at his age.
-I like the Pool re-signing, as he showed signs of good play at the end of the season, considering he was injured in the beginning. Now it's time to finally re-sign Ihedigbo as well.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Source confirms that Derrick Mason will be taking a physical for #Jets. If #NYJ trades Cotchery, it makes sense to bring in DM.

From earlier tonight, source confirms that #Jets have agreed to terms on a deal with free agent safety Brodney Pool. #nyj

What do you guys think?
-If Cotchery has to go (
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
), then I suppose Mason is a good replacement. He had a solid season last season if I recall correctly, even at his age.
-I like the Pool re-signing, as he showed signs of good play at the end of the season, considering he was injured in the beginning. Now it's time to finally re-sign Ihedigbo as well.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Nice job Dex. 
smokin.gif
Good looks my dude!

Yeah 4 mil is a bit pricey and it really wouldn't shock me if J-Co is on his way out as well.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Nice job Dex. 
smokin.gif
Good looks my dude!

Yeah 4 mil is a bit pricey and it really wouldn't shock me if J-Co is on his way out as well.

I want Braylon back.. that's half the price of Holmes and he will do work.. love Cotch, but he might have to go.

I want Braylon back.. that's half the price of Holmes and he will do work.. love Cotch, but he might have to go.

Well done Dex. Keep up the fantastic work as always
pimp.gif

Mo-dub (my nickname for Wilkerson) most def. has my attention. Big boy can battle
eek.gif

Hey guys I was thinking of creating a fantasy league just for us Jets fans, possibly if we can all throw in $20 in a pot and the finals winner gets the pot. Maybe Dirty can hold the money? if not we can figure it out. Or if the money thing isn't allowed then we can just do a friendly season. Any takers?

Well done Dex. Keep up the fantastic work as always
pimp.gif

Mo-dub (my nickname for Wilkerson) most def. has my attention. Big boy can battle
eek.gif

Hey guys I was thinking of creating a fantasy league just for us Jets fans, possibly if we can all throw in $20 in a pot and the finals winner gets the pot. Maybe Dirty can hold the money? if not we can figure it out. Or if the money thing isn't allowed then we can just do a friendly season. Any takers?

I'm down for  fantasy most def.

And would I love to keep Cotch? Sure.  But everybody is always expendable if it makes the team better.  In the words of my girl Snoop,
WireSnoop460.jpg

Deserve Ain't Got Nothing to Do With It

I'm down for  fantasy most def.

And would I love to keep Cotch? Sure.  But everybody is always expendable if it makes the team better.  In the words of my girl Snoop,
WireSnoop460.jpg

Deserve Ain't Got Nothing to Do With It

Great execution of Snoop! 
pimp.gif
And I also agree that anyone is expandable for the betterment of the team.

Thanks J Steez! Gonna keep bringing the Jets video reports for my fellow Jets fans throughout camp and the upcoming season!

Great execution of Snoop! 
pimp.gif
And I also agree that anyone is expandable for the betterment of the team.

Thanks J Steez! Gonna keep bringing the Jets video reports for my fellow Jets fans throughout camp and the upcoming season!

Hmm..im up to let go of Cotchery. We get Derrick Mason whos pretty solid for the vet min, means we might have a chance to get Edwards. 5 years 20$ instead of 25$. Tho

Hmm..im up to let go of Cotchery. We get Derrick Mason whos pretty solid for the vet min, means we might have a chance to get Edwards. 5 years 20$ instead of 25$. Tho

The release of Cotchery is one move I can't ride with from the Jets
For the last few years he has been our most reliable receiver.
I can't believe the Cleveland Browns play holds no weight

The release of Cotchery is one move I can't ride with from the Jets
For the last few years he has been our most reliable receiver.
I can't believe the Cleveland Browns play holds no weight

There goes my favorite Jet. I always thought he could be a number one and he never got the chance.

I figured this last season but never really wanted to admit that he would have been released this year. I called it last year hoping I was wrong. He was a class act. I will cheer for him no matter where he goes.

EDIT - The tweets from the guys at WFAN are hoping for mason to fail his physical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
    I think cotchery will be cut either way.

There goes my favorite Jet. I always thought he could be a number one and he never got the chance.

I figured this last season but never really wanted to admit that he would have been released this year. I called it last year hoping I was wrong. He was a class act. I will cheer for him no matter where he goes.

EDIT - The tweets from the guys at WFAN are hoping for mason to fail his physical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
    I think cotchery will be cut either way.

Back
Top Bottom