2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I wonder who else we are going to use that cap space on. I hope another WR/return guy.

I wonder who else we are going to use that cap space on. I hope another WR/return guy.

pimp.gif

braylon's lowered his demands due to a lack of interest

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, free agent Braylon Edwards may have to settle for a "one-year, prove-it deal" on the open market.
We've noted previously that no teams are considering locking up Edwards long term, and this is more evidence. One Monday report from a Phoenix radio station claimed Edwards "lowered" his demands to $25 million over five seasons -- the Steve Breaston range -- but Braylon won't even get that. No team is going to risk dumping guaranteed money into a player they consider a "diva" with off-field issues and questions about his passion for the game.

can we/should we take a shot at braylon and put him in the slot and maybe trade cotchery ?

does it make us better ?

i say yeah , if we can afford him, what say u .......

braylon's lowered his demands due to a lack of interest

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, free agent Braylon Edwards may have to settle for a "one-year, prove-it deal" on the open market.
We've noted previously that no teams are considering locking up Edwards long term, and this is more evidence. One Monday report from a Phoenix radio station claimed Edwards "lowered" his demands to $25 million over five seasons -- the Steve Breaston range -- but Braylon won't even get that. No team is going to risk dumping guaranteed money into a player they consider a "diva" with off-field issues and questions about his passion for the game.

can we/should we take a shot at braylon and put him in the slot and maybe trade cotchery ?

does it make us better ?

i say yeah , if we can afford him, what say u .......

Giants also lowered the asking price on Osi to a 2nd rounder now .

rumor is the Pats are trying to get him. we cannot let the pats get him, gotta do whatever to get him imo .....

Giants also lowered the asking price on Osi to a 2nd rounder now .

rumor is the Pats are trying to get him. we cannot let the pats get him, gotta do whatever to get him imo .....

ok, we needed a CB and we went for the best available, guess we shouldn't shoot for the stars .....

ok, we needed a CB and we went for the best available, guess we shouldn't shoot for the stars .....

i saidddd 'thas wassup' meaning I can't knock you guys trying to go after stars, it's just it seems like your fans expect to get every single person on the market.. i was just making a observation from what i've read from the few pages i skimmed thru, no hate... i'm sure you guys will have a great season, gonna be a dogfight with the Pats again this year.

i saidddd 'thas wassup' meaning I can't knock you guys trying to go after stars, it's just it seems like your fans expect to get every single person on the market.. i was just making a observation from what i've read from the few pages i skimmed thru, no hate... i'm sure you guys will have a great season, gonna be a dogfight with the Pats again this year.

dam my bad homie, i'm half asleep from working all night and crabby like i'm raggin
laugh.gif

don't mean to be d**k
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom