2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Not really worrying about it guys.

We have the targets. I think I will actually be pissed though although it is the jets fault if Ellis signs with the Pats. Just for the principle alone.

Not really worrying about it guys.

We have the targets. I think I will actually be pissed though although it is the jets fault if Ellis signs with the Pats. Just for the principle alone.

If Big Katt goes to the Pats I'll be beyond pissed. WTH is going on? No type of loyalty? He's a career Jet, vet minimum was a slap in the face.

I also know this jets team. Woody will sell more Plax jerseys than Edwards.

gotta play that too. and I just realized, TO is still out there (age, injury etc etc) and I just have a feeling Woody will want him as well. He may come cheap as well.

If Big Katt goes to the Pats I'll be beyond pissed. WTH is going on? No type of loyalty? He's a career Jet, vet minimum was a slap in the face.

I also know this jets team. Woody will sell more Plax jerseys than Edwards.

gotta play that too. and I just realized, TO is still out there (age, injury etc etc) and I just have a feeling Woody will want him as well. He may come cheap as well.

@OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
Lets do it fam! RT @DonteWhitner: @OfficialBraylon Bray I signed there today also...let's get a RING!!!!

laugh.gif
yea right

So I guess only 1 person is up for Fantasy?
frown.gif

@OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
Lets do it fam! RT @DonteWhitner: @OfficialBraylon Bray I signed there today also...let's get a RING!!!!

laugh.gif
yea right

frown.gif

Wonder why Braylon chose San Fran??? HMMMMMMMMMM..............

Feel bad for California.

Feel bad for California.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

That's what I said to a friend of mine
laugh.gif

Makes no sense why we couldn't sign him for $3.5M when Rex claims they would welcome him back with open arms at a reduced price from what he was seeking.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

frown.gif
I'm down for a Fantasy League, rather friendly over $ league.

Well Ellis worked out for the Pats cause we offered him the Vet min
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... Probably a tactic to get us to fork over more money, and rightfully so. He deserves (a bit) more than the vet' minimum, but he's got to understand he's not the same player he was once was who deserves more money.

---------------------------

As far as Cotchery goes... it's a damn shame he was cut. He's one of my favorite Jets of all time, hate to see him go when we are fielding a team that has Super Bowl caliber. Even more of a damn shame that is supposedly came down to him asking for his release/trade, as Rex claims is the reason why he was cut...
eyes.gif
. I wish him the best wherever he may sign, as long as it's not NE, Miami, or Buffalo.

pimp.gif
at all the Cotchery pics/videos posted ^. The one onewearz couldn't embed is probably my favorite play of all time, from any player.

That's what I said to a friend of mine
laugh.gif

Makes no sense why we couldn't sign him for $3.5M when Rex claims they would welcome him back with open arms at a reduced price from what he was seeking.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

frown.gif
I'm down for a Fantasy League, rather friendly over $ league.

Well Ellis worked out for the Pats cause we offered him the Vet min
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... Probably a tactic to get us to fork over more money, and rightfully so. He deserves (a bit) more than the vet' minimum, but he's got to understand he's not the same player he was once was who deserves more money.

---------------------------

As far as Cotchery goes... it's a damn shame he was cut. He's one of my favorite Jets of all time, hate to see him go when we are fielding a team that has Super Bowl caliber. Even more of a damn shame that is supposedly came down to him asking for his release/trade, as Rex claims is the reason why he was cut...
eyes.gif
. I wish him the best wherever he may sign, as long as it's not NE, Miami, or Buffalo.

pimp.gif
at all the Cotchery pics/videos posted ^. The one onewearz couldn't embed is probably my favorite play of all time, from any player.

sucks to lose Braylon but it'll suck worse to lose Ellis , especially to "them"

i think the Pats are just trying to force the Jets into making a move they don't want to do. Pats are too deep on the line IMO . all that aside , he's are only pass rush off the line, we need to up the offer.

just saw a rumor that we might try to work out a trade for terrell suggs. looks like Rex wants to turn us into the ravens. just a rumor right now but you never know especially the way things are going ....

sucks to lose Braylon but it'll suck worse to lose Ellis , especially to "them"

i think the Pats are just trying to force the Jets into making a move they don't want to do. Pats are too deep on the line IMO . all that aside , he's are only pass rush off the line, we need to up the offer.

just saw a rumor that we might try to work out a trade for terrell suggs. looks like Rex wants to turn us into the ravens. just a rumor right now but you never know especially the way things are going ....

I remember that one handed catch vs. the Pats. I'll never forget Cotchery pulling his groin or hammy and still reaching out to grab the reception vs. The Browns.

I'll miss the dude. Although he had some drops last year, dudes hands were usually solid.

- If Shaun Ellis signs with the Pats............

I remember that one handed catch vs. the Pats. I'll never forget Cotchery pulling his groin or hammy and still reaching out to grab the reception vs. The Browns.

I'll miss the dude. Although he had some drops last year, dudes hands were usually solid.

- If Shaun Ellis signs with the Pats............

And now apparently Mason isn't sure where he wants to sign because he has other suitors...
30t6p3b.gif

And now apparently Mason isn't sure where he wants to sign because he has other suitors...
30t6p3b.gif

**% are the Jets doing? It should be simple.. %+%* Mason... should have given Braylon the 5yr/25mil... I will Def miss Couch.. I remember when our Coles/Cotch tandem was the %!%$ to me.. There's no way Ellis to the Pats happens.. straight disrespect by the organization if they let it happen..

**% are the Jets doing? It should be simple.. %+%* Mason... should have given Braylon the 5yr/25mil... I will Def miss Couch.. I remember when our Coles/Cotch tandem was the %!%$ to me.. There's no way Ellis to the Pats happens.. straight disrespect by the organization if they let it happen..

Back
Top Bottom