2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

@Revis24 Darrelle Revis
if anyone wants to know what Thor is goin to look like after retirement, take a look at @nickmangold

eek.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

seeing deadset have to rock the sanchez avy for a week was awesome last year
laugh.gif
one dude even assigned the jets to me in the NT mock last year because of that avy
roll.gif

we'll have to bet again...i need redemption
laugh.gif

fa sho, playoffs or regular season, u call it ....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

seeing deadset have to rock the sanchez avy for a week was awesome last year
laugh.gif
one dude even assigned the jets to me in the NT mock last year because of that avy
roll.gif

we'll have to bet again...i need redemption
laugh.gif

fa sho, playoffs or regular season, u call it ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif

dolphins are a storied franchise, multiple rings, hall of fame qb's , perfect season ..etc
i still hate them as a pats fan but its not like they the bills

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I hate the Dolphin fans that r in New York, the team I could give 2 +@*@* about, Pats on the other hand I hate eveything about em

This. Your team means nothing, the fans on the other hand are downright comical.

The Pats , I hate EVERYTHING about them down from brady down to the drunk outside Gillette Stadium thinking every year is THEIR year.
laugh.gif

Oh and RIGHT NOW we have a superior franchise. Keep referring to your past SB wins and undefeated season but what have you done lately? when's the last time ya won a playoff game? Get outta here, your done
grin.gif

dolphins are a storied franchise, multiple rings, hall of fame qb's , perfect season ..etc
i still hate them as a pats fan but its not like they the bills

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Apparently they will still be using the wildcat next season... Kerley ran it at TCU so he might take Brad Smith's place

Kerley has been getting great reviews/praise in camp thus far.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Apparently they will still be using the wildcat next season... Kerley ran it at TCU so he might take Brad Smith's place

Kerley has been getting great reviews/praise in camp thus far.

Back
Top Bottom