2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I haven't bought a ticket yet bc, I dont have anyone to go with.. so I don't really wanna sit dolo. But I'm still looking forward still.. Would love to tailgate with ya.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I haven't bought a ticket yet bc, I dont have anyone to go with.. so I don't really wanna sit dolo. But I'm still looking forward still.. Would love to tailgate with ya.

if you wanna go with me and everyone i go with,  your more then welcome to come. once i get my financial aid check im copping tickets for sure.

i feel you though, i've gone to games by myself before in the past, sometimes they were fun, sometimes i felt like some straight loner
laugh.gif

if you wanna go with me and everyone i go with,  your more then welcome to come. once i get my financial aid check im copping tickets for sure.

i feel you though, i've gone to games by myself before in the past, sometimes they were fun, sometimes i felt like some straight loner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
Exactly... i dont feel like being that guy.
embarassed.gif
 Whenever youre thinking about copping, shoot me a PM.. We gotta plan this out. I'm down for bringing food, beer, w.e. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 Whenever youre thinking about copping, shoot me a PM.. We gotta plan this out. I'm down for bringing food, beer, w.e. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Now this is starting to come together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Me, Ced, and 1 of his boys will be getting tix next week ( don't know which section yet) so we can atleast do a mini summit if anything
laugh.gif
*Kanye shrug. 
Ah well, it's something. We'll link up. I just need to get DRONK 
laugh.gif

- dope vid Dex. Looking forward for more updates and clips.
im startin that morning
laugh.gif
  me and my boy  his username on here is brad fonzworth his older username everyone remembers him by "nationaltruckerdave"  are going to the mets game that afternoon and heading straight from there to the stadium, if anyone else is down to make it an all day thing and go to the mets game too, just let me know, the mets game should end around 4 and it should be about an hour taking the subway to 34th st and then the new jersey transit jets shuttle from there, so we'd get to the stadium around 5 and have a good 2 and a half hours to tailgate, drink or whatever.

once i pay for my tickets i was thinking about setting something up, and trying to get everyone to bring something to the game,  beer, food, etc
I was hopin we can set something up. Thing is I can't bring much - grill or whatever, because we're all coming from Toronto by flight.
Beer I can bring however. It's my first time watching a Jets game at East Rutherford so I don't know what to expect.

Me, Ced, and 1 of his boys will be getting tix next week ( don't know which section yet) so we can atleast do a mini summit if anything
laugh.gif
*Kanye shrug. 
laugh.gif

im startin that morning
laugh.gif
  me and my boy  his username on here is brad fonzworth his older username everyone remembers him by "nationaltruckerdave"  are going to the mets game that afternoon and heading straight from there to the stadium, if anyone else is down to make it an all day thing and go to the mets game too, just let me know, the mets game should end around 4 and it should be about an hour taking the subway to 34th st and then the new jersey transit jets shuttle from there, so we'd get to the stadium around 5 and have a good 2 and a half hours to tailgate, drink or whatever.

once i pay for my tickets i was thinking about setting something up, and trying to get everyone to bring something to the game,  beer, food, etc
I was hopin we can set something up. Thing is I can't bring much - grill or whatever, because we're all coming from Toronto by flight.
Beer I can bring however. It's my first time watching a Jets game at East Rutherford so I don't know what to expect.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Now this is starting to come together
pimp.gif

*Kanye shrug. 
laugh.gif

im startin that morning
laugh.gif

beer and food will be brought on my end as well. if someone that's in the ny nj area that's going to the game wants to bring a grill you'll be my favorite niketalker
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
were going to have an all over the place meet up at the game,  your from toronto, im almost certain j steez is based in florida, and im in los angeles currently and whoever from the city shows up. 

as of right now, im thinkin just saying screw it and copping upper level tix unless ticketmaster releases tickets or the prices on stubhub drop. but either way it's going to be fun.   

if anyone would be down to go to the mets game that afternoon as well let me know so i can get an idea of how many tickets i'll be looking at trying to get for that as well.  mets tickets should be about $10-15 tops most likely

*Kanye shrug. 
laugh.gif

im startin that morning
laugh.gif

beer and food will be brought on my end as well. if someone that's in the ny nj area that's going to the game wants to bring a grill you'll be my favorite niketalker
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
were going to have an all over the place meet up at the game,  your from toronto, im almost certain j steez is based in florida, and im in los angeles currently and whoever from the city shows up. 

as of right now, im thinkin just saying screw it and copping upper level tix unless ticketmaster releases tickets or the prices on stubhub drop. but either way it's going to be fun.   

if anyone would be down to go to the mets game that afternoon as well let me know so i can get an idea of how many tickets i'll be looking at trying to get for that as well.  mets tickets should be about $10-15 tops most likely

im startin that morning
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm down for the Mets game as well. Whoever chooses to bring the grill, let me and Ced know in advance. We'll pick up the sausages, beer, n anything else.
pimp.gif

im startin that morning
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm down for the Mets game as well. Whoever chooses to bring the grill, let me and Ced know in advance. We'll pick up the sausages, beer, n anything else.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm def not cosigning on the Mets game, gotta rock with Bk and onewearz in that sport.
laugh.gif
 I can potentially bring a grill... If we are doing this, I'll be coming in my moms Trailblazer so i can manage to bring one.. It's not big, but its been getting major use this summer.. and as far as the tickets Ced, upper level is looking like the most affordable.. I honestly dont mind.. but w.e. is chosen, I'm with it.  

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm def not cosigning on the Mets game, gotta rock with Bk and onewearz in that sport.
laugh.gif
 I can potentially bring a grill... If we are doing this, I'll be coming in my moms Trailblazer so i can manage to bring one.. It's not big, but its been getting major use this summer.. and as far as the tickets Ced, upper level is looking like the most affordable.. I honestly dont mind.. but w.e. is chosen, I'm with it.  

I just checked the Mets schedule and the 9/11 game is at 8pm 
ohwell.gif
Unless there's a day night Dblheader

welp scratch the mets game off the plans for that day
laugh.gif
    i coulda swore it was scheduled as a day game when i checked a while back, maybe they pushed it to an espn nationally televised night game since it's the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

oh well, im going to make it to one of the mets games against the cubs that weekend and the monday game against the nationals if anyones down to go to one of those

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
    i coulda swore it was scheduled as a day game when i checked a while back, maybe they pushed it to an espn nationally televised night game since it's the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

oh well, im going to make it to one of the mets games against the cubs that weekend and the monday game against the nationals if anyones down to go to one of those

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

whatever. More time to drink. 
laugh.gif

But sircharles, if you can bring that grill.... that will be money. See if we can bring a football to toss around and we'll be good.

So when we meet.... *tap tap pull? (for the old school NTers lol).

I'll be the dude wearing the Sanchez jersey................

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But sircharles, if you can bring that grill.... that will be money. See if we can bring a football to toss around and we'll be good.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

initially i was thinkin about flying back to cali the next day but i thought about it,  8pm game time means the game won't end til around 11 or so, by the time i get back to the city it should be 12, plus i plan on drinking.  no way in hell am i going to be in any mood to catch an early morning flight.  plus my monday classes are early and my tuesday classes are late so one way or another im missing class monday regardless.

ima bust out the green revis or i might bring it back with the nike curtis martin or chrebet.   everything should be fun tho, we got a few people that are going to the game and i've been to a few of the so cal summits ben baller hosted at dodger games and everything was real fun, this should be similar.

i might be going to oakland for week 3 as well,  my boys who are raider fans are going and im probably going with them, their traveling deep so i feel safe wearing the jets jersey out there now
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

initially i was thinkin about flying back to cali the next day but i thought about it,  8pm game time means the game won't end til around 11 or so, by the time i get back to the city it should be 12, plus i plan on drinking.  no way in hell am i going to be in any mood to catch an early morning flight.  plus my monday classes are early and my tuesday classes are late so one way or another im missing class monday regardless.

ima bust out the green revis or i might bring it back with the nike curtis martin or chrebet.   everything should be fun tho, we got a few people that are going to the game and i've been to a few of the so cal summits ben baller hosted at dodger games and everything was real fun, this should be similar.

i might be going to oakland for week 3 as well,  my boys who are raider fans are going and im probably going with them, their traveling deep so i feel safe wearing the jets jersey out there now
laugh.gif

Updates:

Rex Ryan for the first time appointed captains:

Offense: Sanchez, Holmes
Defense: Revis, Pouha
ST: Eric Smith

I approve the picks. Although I don't disapprove the Pouha selection, I'm still kind of surprised with guys like Scott and Leonhard who are vocal leaders in the team.
Judging by Pouha's Youtube videos online however, you can see he's very respected by the players in the team plus he's been a Jet for a while.
It'll be dope seeing the "C" on Sanchez though. Wish I can copp an authentic jersey with that "C".

Updates:

Rex Ryan for the first time appointed captains:

Offense: Sanchez, Holmes
Defense: Revis, Pouha
ST: Eric Smith

I approve the picks. Although I don't disapprove the Pouha selection, I'm still kind of surprised with guys like Scott and Leonhard who are vocal leaders in the team.
Judging by Pouha's Youtube videos online however, you can see he's very respected by the players in the team plus he's been a Jet for a while.
It'll be dope seeing the "C" on Sanchez though. Wish I can copp an authentic jersey with that "C".

Back
Top Bottom