2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

They tried to run a lot but the O-Line is not built for the power running game we have been accustomed to.

Manningham concussion, dropping like flies.

Did not even know Rolle was playing nickle corner for TT, things are bad. Prince needs to come back, Rolle is invaluable as a safety.

Rams gonna win this one

Giants only in this game because of the Rams

So they hold on for the win
laugh.gif

seriously i am beginning to think someone is poisoning our players

every freaking week someone goes out with a knee injury, torn acls etc. something just aint right

seriously i am beginning to think someone is poisoning our players

every freaking week someone goes out with a knee injury, torn acls etc. something just aint right

In the win column. Take it however wr can at this point. Rough first 2 games, but 1-1 is fine for now.

Philly this week, Kafka about to perform open heart surgery on us.

Osi coming back?

In the win column. Take it however wr can at this point. Rough first 2 games, but 1-1 is fine for now.

Philly this week, Kafka about to perform open heart surgery on us.

Osi coming back?

I'll take the win.

If Hixon and Super Mario are out for any extended period of time... TERRELL OWENS. Would love to see it.

I'll take the win.

If Hixon and Super Mario are out for any extended period of time... TERRELL OWENS. Would love to see it.

I was at a bar so I couldn't post, but a win is a win is a win.

I'll take any win we can get early on with our injuries seeing how tough the schedule gets in the 2nd half of the season.

Although the injuries are piling up now, they are saying Hixon, Mario, and a bunch of dudes in the secondary got hurt now...smh...awful.

Eli didn't look amazing, but he got the job done, Jacobs was very confident after the game saying his touchdown was "one of many to come."

I was at a bar so I couldn't post, but a win is a win is a win.

I'll take any win we can get early on with our injuries seeing how tough the schedule gets in the 2nd half of the season.

Although the injuries are piling up now, they are saying Hixon, Mario, and a bunch of dudes in the secondary got hurt now...smh...awful.

Eli didn't look amazing, but he got the job done, Jacobs was very confident after the game saying his touchdown was "one of many to come."

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They tried to run a lot but the O-Line is not built for the power running game we have been accustomed to.

Disagree. However we're overlooking what hedgecock brought to the team. On plays where zone blocking isn't used such as counters, off tackle, traps etc. man blocking is the name of the game. And this new fullback is "learning on the fly". He's gonna be eaten alive all year.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Disagree. However we're overlooking what hedgecock brought to the team. On plays where zone blocking isn't used such as counters, off tackle, traps etc. man blocking is the name of the game. And this new fullback is "learning on the fly". He's gonna be eaten alive all year.

Back
Top Bottom