2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Not surprised with Hixon, he's hurt every year. Hopefully Cruz will step it up and get out there making some plays. Not sure what to expect from Stokley, all I saw was an offensive pass interference not get called

Hixon out for the year, also just found out...

Hakeem Nicks has been credited with a 23-yard catch for Week 2 vs Rams initially ruled a pass interference penalty. Eli Manning will be credited with a 23 yard completion.

So alert your fantasy teams

Hixon out for the year, also just found out...

Hakeem Nicks has been credited with a 23-yard catch for Week 2 vs Rams initially ruled a pass interference penalty. Eli Manning will be credited with a 23 yard completion.

So alert your fantasy teams

indifferent.gif
@ all these injuries.....time for the O-Line to step it up and Bradshaw+Jacobs need to start getting these 100+ yard games 

indifferent.gif
@ all these injuries.....time for the O-Line to step it up and Bradshaw+Jacobs need to start getting these 100+ yard games 

So...who should we take with that Number 1 pick?

frown.gif
Srry for the negativity y'all...just now how I pictured this season going.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

indifferent.gif
Its easier if we had the WR's and offense to open things up down the field, but with a predictable running game and a new O-Line that won't happen.
Only WR teams have to worry about is Nicks.

Originally Posted by jrp44

indifferent.gif
Its easier if we had the WR's and offense to open things up down the field, but with a predictable running game and a new O-Line that won't happen.
Only WR teams have to worry about is Nicks.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

frown.gif

we are not THAT bad...relax. Let's not jump off the Triboro just yet

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

frown.gif

we are not THAT bad...relax. Let's not jump off the Triboro just yet

it really sucks to see so many good TEs around the league and some teams have 2 yet the giants have none.........how much $ would it take for LeBron to play TE? and if he did play and suffered a serious injury does that void his NBA contract? i doubt it would.........yea i know this would never happen but he would be an upgrade! ugh

TO TE?

it really sucks to see so many good TEs around the league and some teams have 2 yet the giants have none.........how much $ would it take for LeBron to play TE? and if he did play and suffered a serious injury does that void his NBA contract? i doubt it would.........yea i know this would never happen but he would be an upgrade! ugh

TO TE?

- shocked the Eagles were blitzing, when they rushed 3-4 Eli had nobody to throw to
- SHOCKED Gilbride had quick plays draw up to counter Eagles blitzing, none of those stupid routes that take 5 seconds to develop with Eli having 2 seconds to throw.....really opened up the running game

- Surprised at how effective the running game was since the Eagles knew what the Giants game plan would be

- Love seeing our pass rush still be effective with a nicked up JPP, Osi out, and Tuck being out the 2nd half, Vick got MURDERED (Eagles having him out there was ******ed, he won't make it through the season).

- Eli really stepped up and had an extremely good game on the road, almost a 150 QB rating. We really needed someone to step up and Cruz stepped up as well.

-O-line has gotten better since Week 1, jury is still out on them but its promising to see improvement.

- shocked the Eagles were blitzing, when they rushed 3-4 Eli had nobody to throw to
- SHOCKED Gilbride had quick plays draw up to counter Eagles blitzing, none of those stupid routes that take 5 seconds to develop with Eli having 2 seconds to throw.....really opened up the running game

- Surprised at how effective the running game was since the Eagles knew what the Giants game plan would be

- Love seeing our pass rush still be effective with a nicked up JPP, Osi out, and Tuck being out the 2nd half, Vick got MURDERED (Eagles having him out there was ******ed, he won't make it through the season).

- Eli really stepped up and had an extremely good game on the road, almost a 150 QB rating. We really needed someone to step up and Cruz stepped up as well.

-O-line has gotten better since Week 1, jury is still out on them but its promising to see improvement.

Such a satisfying W after enduring the loss last December.

Eli was a stud today, and Ross and Cruz stepped up big to contribute.

JPP is going to be a force once he figures out what he's doing. His raw talent is eye opening.

On to Arizona!

Such a satisfying W after enduring the loss last December.

Eli was a stud today, and Ross and Cruz stepped up big to contribute.

JPP is going to be a force once he figures out what he's doing. His raw talent is eye opening.

On to Arizona!

- JPP is already figuring out what to do, his hand work has gotten a lot better and he looks like an NFL Pro out there.
pimp.gif

- How surprisingly good have the young linebackers been so far? Boley is the anchor and becoming the leader in that department, Jacquian Williams has been quick to the ball and stopping the run well, and Greg Jones has looked solid when he's been out there.

Kiwa as well (more of a hybrid), excellent at stopping the run especially in the open field.

- Eli has taken more hits and should throw the ball a way a bit more often (which he is normally good at), but it shows you he is not forcing the issue and playing smart and taking care of the ball. His 104.3 QB rating so far indicates just that.

- JPP is already figuring out what to do, his hand work has gotten a lot better and he looks like an NFL Pro out there.
pimp.gif

- How surprisingly good have the young linebackers been so far? Boley is the anchor and becoming the leader in that department, Jacquian Williams has been quick to the ball and stopping the run well, and Greg Jones has looked solid when he's been out there.

Kiwa as well (more of a hybrid), excellent at stopping the run especially in the open field.

- Eli has taken more hits and should throw the ball a way a bit more often (which he is normally good at), but it shows you he is not forcing the issue and playing smart and taking care of the ball. His 104.3 QB rating so far indicates just that.

Back
Top Bottom