2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

The INT today was a nice play by the safety, I know ELI didn't see him but he made a good play.

Eli is such a rhythm QB, no huddle really helps him out and opens everything else.

We don't have much of a power running game until this new O-Line gets in sync.

The INT today was a nice play by the safety, I know ELI didn't see him but he made a good play.

Eli is such a rhythm QB, no huddle really helps him out and opens everything else.

We don't have much of a power running game until this new O-Line gets in sync.

it was really hard to see steve smith in a philly jersey sunday night......what i want to know is what did this team do with the money saved by losing smith and boss.

eli always start off bad either over throwing or under throwing, whats the point of pre game throwing on the field before the game.....watch this week instead of ints we will have bradshaw have a big fumble

it was really hard to see steve smith in a philly jersey sunday night......what i want to know is what did this team do with the money saved by losing smith and boss.

eli always start off bad either over throwing or under throwing, whats the point of pre game throwing on the field before the game.....watch this week instead of ints we will have bradshaw have a big fumble

At least Eli got that INT out of his system early, first drive....corrected his mistake.

He was still all over the place to start, then one point goes 18 for 19 or something like that? Talk about streaky.

I still live by my Jamal Crawford comparison.
laugh.gif

At least Eli got that INT out of his system early, first drive....corrected his mistake.

He was still all over the place to start, then one point goes 18 for 19 or something like that? Talk about streaky.

I still live by my Jamal Crawford comparison.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Hixon tore his ACL making that catch...

Done for the year.

Can't catch a break.

This...
1) If Hixon caught that pass as he should have (hit him square in the shoulder)...no injury to him

2) If Mario didn't bobble that pass, he wouldn't have slammed his head into the turf.

Are you fking kidding me Giants?

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Hixon tore his ACL making that catch...

Done for the year.

Can't catch a break.

This...
1) If Hixon caught that pass as he should have (hit him square in the shoulder)...no injury to him

2) If Mario didn't bobble that pass, he wouldn't have slammed his head into the turf.

Are you fking kidding me Giants?

Injuries are part of the sport, but these are all season ending injuries, tough to hear.
sick.gif

Teams can play our WR's one on one, only true threat is Nicks, and they can stack up front to stop the run.

It can get real ugly from here.

Injuries are part of the sport, but these are all season ending injuries, tough to hear.
sick.gif

Teams can play our WR's one on one, only true threat is Nicks, and they can stack up front to stop the run.

It can get real ugly from here.

Not surprised with Hixon, he's hurt every year. Hopefully Cruz will step it up and get out there making some plays. Not sure what to expect from Stokley, all I saw was an offensive pass interference not get called

Back
Top Bottom