2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

did anyone just see dude nail the spectator with the ball?

i seen it, was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Our secondary is ATROCIOUS....it also looks like we don't even have LBs out there
Passing game is awful, Eli looks petrified out there.
Running game is decent

Couldn't believe Boley nailed him right in the face like that.

Damn I can't believe we didn't recover that, it would have been HUGE

Our secondary is ATROCIOUS....it also looks like we don't even have LBs out there
Running game is decent

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Running game is decent

We have backups playing out there though, they will continue to get torched, at least we got some of our pass rushers back, big difference after the Rams first few drives.
Eli is throwing flat footed and not getting any zip, he's made some nice passes but the rest have been, even that long pass was under-thrown which is rare to see.
sick.gif

Gilbride is losing the chess match vs Spags, not surprised.

Manningham is going to have to do a lot to convince me he is here to stay for good, we don't have enough talent on O and with this new O-Line, it will look awful more often than not.

BOLEYCAMERAMAN.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Running game is decent

We have backups playing out there though, they will continue to get torched, at least we got some of our pass rushers back, big difference after the Rams first few drives.
Eli is throwing flat footed and not getting any zip, he's made some nice passes but the rest have been, even that long pass was under-thrown which is rare to see.
sick.gif

Gilbride is losing the chess match vs Spags, not surprised.

Manningham is going to have to do a lot to convince me he is here to stay for good, we don't have enough talent on O and with this new O-Line, it will look awful more often than not.

BOLEYCAMERAMAN.gif

Back
Top Bottom