2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

All of us in AZ is waiting for Prince to start his season.  Best believe he's hookin it up when Giants come to AZ to play Cardinals in October. 
pimp.gif

Here is something interesting I heard on WFAN this morning riding into work.

How exciting will it be when Coughlin and Gilbride are gone?

I'm talking about entire new coaching staff, a revamped offense, a new mindstate and completely fresh approach with new plays and a new formula?

Listening to that, and cultivating the ideas in my head got me thinking.

How much more differently can this team perform with new people at the helm? Will Eli be utilized in a different way, once different routes and ideas are implemented could this become a completely different offense, and not the same boring, we've seen this before offense?

Everyone is talking saying a 7-9 season is looming and Coughlin and the coaches are all on the outs.

That being said a lot of people are very angry, and I think some of you need to realize we won a Super Bowl 4 years ago, I know it feels like longer than that, but we were at the top of the NFL world in what could be the greatest upset in NFL history.

People seem to have short attention spans when it comes to that, and if you don't win now, nothing else matters.

Take some time and remember how awesome it was to win the Super Bowl, and remember that it was only 4 yrs ago.

I'm talking about entire new coaching staff, a revamped offense, a new mindstate and completely fresh approach with new plays and a new formula?

Listening to that, and cultivating the ideas in my head got me thinking.

How much more differently can this team perform with new people at the helm? Will Eli be utilized in a different way, once different routes and ideas are implemented could this become a completely different offense, and not the same boring, we've seen this before offense?

Everyone is talking saying a 7-9 season is looming and Coughlin and the coaches are all on the outs.

That being said a lot of people are very angry, and I think some of you need to realize we won a Super Bowl 4 years ago, I know it feels like longer than that, but we were at the top of the NFL world in what could be the greatest upset in NFL history.

People seem to have short attention spans when it comes to that, and if you don't win now, nothing else matters.

Take some time and remember how awesome it was to win the Super Bowl, and remember that it was only 4 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

All of us in AZ is waiting for Prince to start his season.  Best believe he's hookin it up when Giants come to AZ to play Cardinals in October. 
pimp.gif

You think he will be back by then?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDiddy

pimp.gif

You think he will be back by then?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That's an interesting thought, and although change isn't always a good thing, I really do feel the team would be better off w/ a different OC. I've never forgiven Gillbride for the 4 consecutive runs when we were down against Philly in the 4th q of the playoffs 3 years ago (after the sb win). The two things that are always constant with these Giants - when we're running, it's obvious that we're running, and we will only get a play off with about 2 to -2 seconds left on the play clock...We have the most predictable offense in the league, and rarely run anything play action or in the no huddle offense, even though that's where Eli usually does best.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That's an interesting thought, and although change isn't always a good thing, I really do feel the team would be better off w/ a different OC. I've never forgiven Gillbride for the 4 consecutive runs when we were down against Philly in the 4th q of the playoffs 3 years ago (after the sb win). The two things that are always constant with these Giants - when we're running, it's obvious that we're running, and we will only get a play off with about 2 to -2 seconds left on the play clock...We have the most predictable offense in the league, and rarely run anything play action or in the no huddle offense, even though that's where Eli usually does best.

Monday Night is our night.

This is a must win game for us.

Nicks will play, Tuck is playing. Bradford isn't 100%, they don't have a lot of their guys, we are at home, time for a statement that we aren't as bad as everyone wants to say we are already.

Eli needs to have a big game, use the run game to your advantage, steady dose of 44 and 27, lets do it.

Skins and Cowboys won today, Eagles lost, we can't afford to go 0-2 facing the Eagles in week 3.

Let's go Big Blue!!!

Monday Night is our night.

This is a must win game for us.

Nicks will play, Tuck is playing. Bradford isn't 100%, they don't have a lot of their guys, we are at home, time for a statement that we aren't as bad as everyone wants to say we are already.

Eli needs to have a big game, use the run game to your advantage, steady dose of 44 and 27, lets do it.

Skins and Cowboys won today, Eagles lost, we can't afford to go 0-2 facing the Eagles in week 3.

Let's go Big Blue!!!

thinking of becoming a jets fan for the season if this team bumbles the game tonight

i agree, this is pretty much a must win

let's do this!

thinking of becoming a jets fan for the season if this team bumbles the game tonight

i agree, this is pretty much a must win

let's do this!

Should win this but we should have won last week so who the +*%+ knows. Kills me to see Spag with the Rams, thought that guy was amazing. Players loved him.

Hopefully we can establish the run early
Protect Eli and give him some time
Secondary wakes up and Tuck does his thing.

Should win this but we should have won last week so who the +*%+ knows. Kills me to see Spag with the Rams, thought that guy was amazing. Players loved him.

Hopefully we can establish the run early
Protect Eli and give him some time
Secondary wakes up and Tuck does his thing.

Did Quinten Mikel teleport on that interception? I didn't even see him on the field, and he just
popped outta no where

Did Quinten Mikel teleport on that interception? I didn't even see him on the field, and he just
popped outta no where

Back
Top Bottom