2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Cali...so I guess it's on it's way . Taking a loooong time though

I've been waiting on crooked tongues too, I am over in Seattle. They also told me to wait 10 days as well if it hasn't arrived, and contact them if it hasn't arrived by the 29th..

I've been waiting on crooked tongues too, I am over in Seattle. They also told me to wait 10 days as well if it hasn't arrived, and contact them if it hasn't arrived by the 29th..

YOOO I GOT A CRACK IN THE MID SOLE AFTER THE 1ST TIME I ROCKED THEM TUESDAY...NO BALL, IT WAS TO THE MALL FOR A COUPLE HRS... KINDA TIGHT ABOUT THAT. MAYBE ILL THROW SOME FLIX LATER...GLAD I DIDNT PAY THE PRE RELEASE PRICE.

YOOO I GOT A CRACK IN THE MID SOLE AFTER THE 1ST TIME I ROCKED THEM TUESDAY...NO BALL, IT WAS TO THE MALL FOR A COUPLE HRS... KINDA TIGHT ABOUT THAT. MAYBE ILL THROW SOME FLIX LATER...GLAD I DIDNT PAY THE PRE RELEASE PRICE.

FootLocker is now taking store orders..Employee told me these didn't sell as well in other states i.e. Texas, Vermont and a few states...

FootLocker is now taking store orders..Employee told me these didn't sell as well in other states i.e. Texas, Vermont and a few states...

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

^do you have the sku number for champs? interested in doing a stock locate. thanks.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

^do you have the sku number for champs? interested in doing a stock locate. thanks.

Originally Posted by RayC916

Damn Ray... i'm also in the Emerald City.

Ordered Thanksgiving night and they arrived last Wednesday.

I'd really start getting paranoid or hit them up and inquire.

Either way.. good luck, babes!

Originally Posted by RayC916

Damn Ray... i'm also in the Emerald City.

Ordered Thanksgiving night and they arrived last Wednesday.

I'd really start getting paranoid or hit them up and inquire.

Either way.. good luck, babes!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

too bad a US retail site dont do a restock

especially finishline.com i got a bunch of coupon cards to use

Keep checking their site every morning....D!ck's also adds random sizes also.  I just picked up another pair 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

too bad a US retail site dont do a restock

especially finishline.com i got a bunch of coupon cards to use

Keep checking their site every morning....D!ck's also adds random sizes also.  I just picked up another pair 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Hows everyones midsoles holding up so far?

mine are still ds. scared to wear em because if they chip I'm gonna be pissed. my white cements were worn atleast 40 times and ni chipping yet. there was no reason for them to chang the paint from the white cements. they also took away the hang tag and charged 10 more bucks. sorry for the small rant.

Back
Top Bottom