2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by n8roa09

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

i would bet on it being the same greasy leather 
frown.gif

Well, its better than what was used on the CDP.  Thats for sure.  But I would say its going to be similar to the Playoff 13's.  The leather on the white/reds had a little shine to it, while the playoff 13s didnt.

However, easy pass on these for me.  No Nike Air, No Care.  This is the one shoe where the shoe just doesnt look right without Nike Air.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

Wait, are YOU not wearing the shoes you are calling greasy in your avy ?  
laugh.gif

If they can make these similar to the CDP's, but with a better longer lasting midsole, a lot of people will be happy. 
are you dumb? im wearing fire reds now who feels like a dumb %$@
roll.gif
and also i have a ds 03 pair so i passed on the 2011s evl

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wait, are YOU not wearing the shoes you are calling greasy in your avy ?  
laugh.gif

If they can make these similar to the CDP's, but with a better longer lasting midsole, a lot of people will be happy. 
are you dumb? im wearing fire reds now who feels like a dumb %$@
roll.gif
and also i have a ds 03 pair so i passed on the 2011s evl

Leather quality is pretty good for the 2011 white cements.  It's the exact same leather used on my motorsport vi's.

Leather quality is pretty good for the 2011 white cements.  It's the exact same leather used on my motorsport vi's.

Originally Posted by civicex

If that is true
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Quality on the Motorsports is unmatched with GR Jordans.

Originally Posted by civicex

If that is true
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Quality on the Motorsports is unmatched with GR Jordans.

My motorsports creased the first time I wore em and I stuff my shoes so I wasn't too impressed by that quality either but 6s have a different toebox that creases easier then 3S

My motorsports creased the first time I wore em and I stuff my shoes so I wasn't too impressed by that quality either but 6s have a different toebox that creases easier then 3S

Id say its opposite. IIIs crease real easy, but VIs are a lot more resistant to it

Id say its opposite. IIIs crease real easy, but VIs are a lot more resistant to it

Back
Top Bottom