2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Change the white part on the sole to another color and i'll cop.
large_joe-girardi-new-york-yankees-706.jpg

large_gardenhire-ejection.jpg

hahaaa
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by civicex

There's a few factors into creasing...

Leather hardness + the 3's toebox shape + how you size them affects how the kicks crease. Soft leather, like those used on the 01 BCs and the 2011 WC's will crease easily. Hard leather, like that on the fire red / flip 3's won't crease for @%@%.

IMO, the better quality the leather, the easier it creases. Additionally, a looser fitting shoe will more readily crease than a TTS-fit shoe.

I think how you size is the biggest factor.  My cement III's creased on the right one but the left one nothing has still happened.  My left foot is a bit longer than my right (my right coincidentally is a bit wider), and this has happened on a bunch of my shoes.

Originally Posted by civicex

There's a few factors into creasing...

Leather hardness + the 3's toebox shape + how you size them affects how the kicks crease. Soft leather, like those used on the 01 BCs and the 2011 WC's will crease easily. Hard leather, like that on the fire red / flip 3's won't crease for @%@%.

IMO, the better quality the leather, the easier it creases. Additionally, a looser fitting shoe will more readily crease than a TTS-fit shoe.

I think how you size is the biggest factor.  My cement III's creased on the right one but the left one nothing has still happened.  My left foot is a bit longer than my right (my right coincidentally is a bit wider), and this has happened on a bunch of my shoes.

beautiful shoe. cant waiit to cop, will be in line at midnite if i must.
but srsly, people gotta get over the nike air. its not coming back
and it makes no sense for it to so stop whining cuz u wish u had the OGs

beautiful shoe. cant waiit to cop, will be in line at midnite if i must.
but srsly, people gotta get over the nike air. its not coming back
and it makes no sense for it to so stop whining cuz u wish u had the OGs

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

hawkflight6 wrote:

Hopefully this is true, I'd love to cop a pair after missing out on the CDP's

i feel the same way i want this to happen cause i missed out on the cdp

Same here
pimp.gif
I hope that JB can solve the problem with the paint chipping, not only on the 3's but 4's, and the 6's, but I think we all know that we all can just keep hoping
frown.gif
It is just inevitable, I guess
frown.gif

definitely hate the paint cracking on the midsole. just takes a few hours of wear and they go sour.

hawkflight6 wrote:

Hopefully this is true, I'd love to cop a pair after missing out on the CDP's

Same here
pimp.gif
I hope that JB can solve the problem with the paint chipping, not only on the 3's but 4's, and the 6's, but I think we all know that we all can just keep hoping
frown.gif
frown.gif

definitely hate the paint cracking on the midsole. just takes a few hours of wear and they go sour.

I'm sure they will keep the same dark elephant print they have been using the last few years, i.e. Spiz'ikes and 2011 White/Cement 3.

That to me, has been the only difference between the 2009/2011 True Blue's, and he CDP 3's.

I'm sure they will keep the same dark elephant print they have been using the last few years, i.e. Spiz'ikes and 2011 White/Cement 3.

That to me, has been the only difference between the 2009/2011 True Blue's, and he CDP 3's.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Same here
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
This. I have at least 5 or six pairs of J's that the uppers are still clean but the midsoles are cracked.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Same here
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
This. I have at least 5 or six pairs of J's that the uppers are still clean but the midsoles are cracked.

3 purchases left this year, this is one of them. I am PISSED that they are dropping on Black Friday breh *!+? if I find them a little early I may pay extra, since I will be at work.

3 purchases left this year, this is one of them. I am PISSED that they are dropping on Black Friday breh *!+? if I find them a little early I may pay extra, since I will be at work.

Back
Top Bottom