2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Change the white part on the sole to another color and i'll cop.

39b26351cb91362a3d8fa0c40a49ecd62e72b32b_r.gif

Why would they ruin an OG like that. Get outta here noob!

There's a few factors into creasing...

Leather hardness + the 3's toebox shape + how you size them affects how the kicks crease. Soft leather, like those used on the 01 BCs and the 2011 WC's will crease easily. Hard leather, like that on the fire red / flip 3's won't crease for @%@%.

IMO, the better quality the leather, the easier it creases. Additionally, a looser fitting shoe will more readily crease than a TTS-fit shoe.

There's a few factors into creasing...

Leather hardness + the 3's toebox shape + how you size them affects how the kicks crease. Soft leather, like those used on the 01 BCs and the 2011 WC's will crease easily. Hard leather, like that on the fire red / flip 3's won't crease for @%@%.

IMO, the better quality the leather, the easier it creases. Additionally, a looser fitting shoe will more readily crease than a TTS-fit shoe.

Also, wearable shoe trees fit GREAT on 3's and prevent a ton of creases. They didn't protect toeboxes nearly as well on my V's and dunks.

Also, wearable shoe trees fit GREAT on 3's and prevent a ton of creases. They didn't protect toeboxes nearly as well on my V's and dunks.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by n8roa09

My motorsports creased the first time I wore em and I stuff my shoes so I wasn't too impressed by that quality either but 6s have a different toebox that creases easier then 3S
Id say its opposite. IIIs crease real easy, but VIs are a lot more resistant to it

But when you stuff your shoes or use wearable shoe trees the toeboxes of the 3s fit better compared to the 6s.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

My motorsports creased the first time I wore em and I stuff my shoes so I wasn't too impressed by that quality either but 6s have a different toebox that creases easier then 3S
Id say its opposite. IIIs crease real easy, but VIs are a lot more resistant to it

But when you stuff your shoes or use wearable shoe trees the toeboxes of the 3s fit better compared to the 6s.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2yn2hlf.gif

i don't like when ppl scare off the noobs before they get to feel welcome in the community, but in this case he deserved it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2yn2hlf.gif

i don't like when ppl scare off the noobs before they get to feel welcome in the community, but in this case he deserved it.
roll.gif

I assume youre talking about the motorsport 6's. Those were amazing quality
30t6p3b.gif

I assume youre talking about the motorsport 6's. Those were amazing quality
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom