2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by n8roa09

We all hope so

ironically ur wearing the greasy wack shoes in ur profile pic.
anyway how can u choose lower quality becuz of a slight shine?

in real light this is a comparison of the 03 vs this yrs. dnt remember who posted

having said that hopefully these are like the wht/cmnt quality

We all hope so

ironically ur wearing the greasy wack shoes in ur profile pic.
anyway how can u choose lower quality becuz of a slight shine?

in real light this is a comparison of the 03 vs this yrs. dnt remember who posted

having said that hopefully these are like the wht/cmnt quality

well how how often do you wear a shoe? 15 lasted me since the cdp dropped til last month and another issue about the white cements is that they come pre-creased but this thread isnt about the wackness about the 2011 white cements. its about the black cements and bottom line is id rather cop a shoe that isnt greasy and doesnt come pre-creased
you know what will help so you dont have to worry about the creases?
not wearing them
pimp.gif

well how how often do you wear a shoe? 15 lasted me since the cdp dropped til last month and another issue about the white cements is that they come pre-creased but this thread isnt about the wackness about the 2011 white cements. its about the black cements and bottom line is id rather cop a shoe that isnt greasy and doesnt come pre-creased
you know what will help so you dont have to worry about the creases?
not wearing them
pimp.gif

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

Wait, are YOU not wearing the shoes you are calling greasy in your avy ?  
laugh.gif

If they can make these similar to the CDP's, but with a better longer lasting midsole, a lot of people will be happy. 

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

Wait, are YOU not wearing the shoes you are calling greasy in your avy ?  
laugh.gif

If they can make these similar to the CDP's, but with a better longer lasting midsole, a lot of people will be happy. 

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I wanna say they're the 01 retro only because the black lines on the elephant print look thin, and they were much fatter on the cdp. but its hard to tell.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imo, those def. DON'T look like '01 retros

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I need these NOW! damn. been waiting for these... when I cop these I can sleep well

for the rest of the year knowing they're just inside my closet waiting for my feet.

sorry, but this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I wanna say they're the 01 retro only because the black lines on the elephant print look thin, and they were much fatter on the cdp. but its hard to tell.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imo, those def. DON'T look like '01 retros

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I need these NOW! damn. been waiting for these... when I cop these I can sleep well

for the rest of the year knowing they're just inside my closet waiting for my feet.

sorry, but this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

So does anyone know if these are releasing in Oct 2011 or Nov as another poster stated?

Black Friday 11/25/11 
You're thinking October because of the Holiday product numbers that we've seen with the words "October 2011"  

So does anyone know if these are releasing in Oct 2011 or Nov as another poster stated?

Black Friday 11/25/11 
You're thinking October because of the Holiday product numbers that we've seen with the words "October 2011"  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Black Friday 11/25/11 
thanks, was hoping for Oct, I hate these black friday releases

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Black Friday 11/25/11 
thanks, was hoping for Oct, I hate these black friday releases

Back
Top Bottom