2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

If they look as greasy as those "2011 white cements" I'll pass and just cop another pair of cdp 3s it took about 15 wears for them to start cracking on me

Originally Posted by n8roa09

i would bet on it being the same greasy leather 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by n8roa09

i would bet on it being the same greasy leather 
frown.gif

@ triple post Guy... Its not even that shiny in person. How you choose cracking midsoles over slightly glossy leather

@ triple post Guy... Its not even that shiny in person. How you choose cracking midsoles over slightly glossy leather

@thebeast cuz they look like the back of a pigs neck and the cracking took forever to happen on the cdp 3s compared to fire reds and 09 true blues which happen after 1-3 wears

@thebeast cuz they look like the back of a pigs neck and the cracking took forever to happen on the cdp 3s compared to fire reds and 09 true blues which happen after 1-3 wears

15 wears isnt forever, i would rather have a shoe that holds up than one that isnt shiny, and there are things you can do to get rid of the shine
ive worn my white cements atleast 2 time a week since release day and there isnt one chip, the leather isnt as shiny anymore either

15 wears isnt forever, i would rather have a shoe that holds up than one that isnt shiny, and there are things you can do to get rid of the shine
ive worn my white cements atleast 2 time a week since release day and there isnt one chip, the leather isnt as shiny anymore either

well how how often do you wear a shoe? 15 lasted me since the cdp dropped til last month and another issue about the white cements is that they come pre-creased but this thread isnt about the wackness about the 2011 white cements. its about the black cements and bottom line is id rather cop a shoe that isnt greasy and doesnt come pre-creased

well how how often do you wear a shoe? 15 lasted me since the cdp dropped til last month and another issue about the white cements is that they come pre-creased but this thread isnt about the wackness about the 2011 white cements. its about the black cements and bottom line is id rather cop a shoe that isnt greasy and doesnt come pre-creased

i was just saying that the black cements that drop this year will probably be higher quality than the 08 pair.

i was just saying that the black cements that drop this year will probably be higher quality than the 08 pair.

Back
Top Bottom