2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

been stuck on the kobe thread too long so sorry if this question is a repeat..

so is these coming with the same box as this years white/cement?

I wanna say they're the 01 retro only because the black lines on the elephant print look thin, and they were much fatter on the cdp. but its hard to tell.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wanna say they're the 01 retro only because the black lines on the elephant print look thin, and they were much fatter on the cdp. but its hard to tell.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I need these NOW! damn. been waiting for these... when I cop these I can sleep well
for the rest of the year knowing they're just inside my closet waiting for my feet.

I need these NOW! damn. been waiting for these... when I cop these I can sleep well
for the rest of the year knowing they're just inside my closet waiting for my feet.

I need a new pair of these. My CDP's paint cracked as soon as I wore them. I bet its still gonna be a problem but I'm juss gonna hope not when I get a pair

I need a new pair of these. My CDP's paint cracked as soon as I wore them. I bet its still gonna be a problem but I'm juss gonna hope not when I get a pair

this will be my 4th and final pair of 3's...imma be mad when these drop cause i just know they will drop on black friday....so imma be a tired bastard waiting on NDC for these...i hope they drop on any day but that day....

this will be my 4th and final pair of 3's...imma be mad when these drop cause i just know they will drop on black friday....so imma be a tired bastard waiting on NDC for these...i hope they drop on any day but that day....

Copping True Blues and Black Cements this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom