2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Pass. 2001s will always grace my feet.

Agree, but ima still cop 2x like back then. Only difference is no 30% off $100 msrp

5115382633_1b45f6b672_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These pics sold me... gotta get a pair now. These are the best 3s.

These pics sold me... gotta get a pair now. These are the best 3s.

The 01 Black/cements are in my top 3 J's. I have only 1 pair of the 01's, so when the CDP's came out, i went nuts and bought 3 packs.

I was happy as a school girl.

Until i actually wore one of the pairs. Im not really too pissed about the paint, as you can see, i've worn the HELL out of these, and they're really not that bad as far as paint goes.

What makes me mad is the cardboard stiffness of the shoe overall. the leather is stiff, the midsole is stiff. 60+ wears and it still feels like theyre not broken in.

So i seriously hope they do these new ones justice. They should really do a "we're sorry about the CDP's, come trade them in" campaign and allow us to trade in our CDP's. I stand by my statement that the only CDP worth a dang is the Carmines. those were excellent.

photocwa.jpg

The 01 Black/cements are in my top 3 J's. I have only 1 pair of the 01's, so when the CDP's came out, i went nuts and bought 3 packs.

I was happy as a school girl.

Until i actually wore one of the pairs. Im not really too pissed about the paint, as you can see, i've worn the HELL out of these, and they're really not that bad as far as paint goes.

What makes me mad is the cardboard stiffness of the shoe overall. the leather is stiff, the midsole is stiff. 60+ wears and it still feels like theyre not broken in.

So i seriously hope they do these new ones justice. They should really do a "we're sorry about the CDP's, come trade them in" campaign and allow us to trade in our CDP's. I stand by my statement that the only CDP worth a dang is the Carmines. those were excellent.

photocwa.jpg

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yup wishful thinking but if JB released these with NIKE AIR I'ts a 4-5 pair minimum

That would be nice but that's never going to happen.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yup wishful thinking but if JB released these with NIKE AIR I'ts a 4-5 pair minimum

That would be nice but that's never going to happen.

Yea I think JB knows they screwed up on the CDP and international TB 3s. Better materials and a OG box for US customers should erase that. Kind of makes me smh that the TBs will have that OG box while my two pairs of intl TB 3s have the regular box. Not a big deal, but still won't be copping both pairs.

Yea I think JB knows they screwed up on the CDP and international TB 3s. Better materials and a OG box for US customers should erase that. Kind of makes me smh that the TBs will have that OG box while my two pairs of intl TB 3s have the regular box. Not a big deal, but still won't be copping both pairs.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

a6e262f398cab0bf578af7990c28858bf8adca40_r.jpg

yeah......gotta luv em....this was after i painted the Midsoles

Did you happen to paint the black part? If so, what kind of paint did you use? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by loskickking23

a6e262f398cab0bf578af7990c28858bf8adca40_r.jpg

yeah......gotta luv em....this was after i painted the Midsoles

Did you happen to paint the black part? If so, what kind of paint did you use? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom