2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Cements, True Blues, and These for 2011
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And for anyone that cares,

These will be identical to the white ones that just came out.

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

in that case.... Probably time for me to off my cdp's... Lol

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

in that case.... Probably time for me to off my cdp's... Lol

Thanks for the update champ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the update champ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone was negating the fact that the White/Cements were actually made well, that people nitpicked with the "lack of padding" in the ankle area, but in reality, these were well done.

And if the Black/Cements are going to be identical, it really has me excited for this release as well.  

Everyone was negating the fact that the White/Cements were actually made well, that people nitpicked with the "lack of padding" in the ankle area, but in reality, these were well done.

And if the Black/Cements are going to be identical, it really has me excited for this release as well.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

agree. But I believe the people complaining about the lack of padding never owned a pair of older retros.

I think a tumbled leather tounge on a BC3 might take a little to get used to.

agree. But I believe the people complaining about the lack of padding never owned a pair of older retros.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

That is very true.  

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

That is very true.  

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by lawless2387

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.
i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago
People with early pairs of the '11 white/cements, myself included, have said they held up pretty good even before they released. So I think that's where he's basing his '11 white/cement quality comment from.

this.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by lawless2387

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.
i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago
People with early pairs of the '11 white/cements, myself included, have said they held up pretty good even before they released. So I think that's where he's basing his '11 white/cement quality comment from.

this.

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

To add to this, they will drop on Black Friday, and they will come with the same "OG" box that the White/Cements 3's recently came with.

To add to this, they will drop on Black Friday, and they will come with the same "OG" box that the White/Cements 3's recently came with.

Back
Top Bottom