2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

When these drop I'm going to ENTER.
laugh.gif

I usually only cop two pairs if it's a shoe that I like but these might be a x4 pickup.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When these drop I'm going to ENTER.
laugh.gif

I usually only cop two pairs if it's a shoe that I like but these might be a x4 pickup.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so ready these are coming out. Before when the CDP's started to come out I wasn't making money to buy any shoes, but now I have my money set up right to buy these to match my white cements

I'm so ready these are coming out. Before when the CDP's started to come out I wasn't making money to buy any shoes, but now I have my money set up right to buy these to match my white cements

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And for anyone that cares,

These will be identical to the white ones that just came out.

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

Deer hunter sheen leather sounds good to me..

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

Deer hunter sheen leather sounds good to me..

Originally Posted by spacej23

To add to this, they will drop on Black Friday, and they will come with the same "OG" box that the White/Cements 3's recently came with.
[Denzel] "My man...." [/American Gangster]

To add to this, they will drop on Black Friday, and they will come with the same "OG" box that the White/Cements 3's recently came with.
[Denzel] "My man...." [/American Gangster]

So the October timeframe is invalid now??  Glad to hear about the "OG" box however.

So the October timeframe is invalid now??  Glad to hear about the "OG" box however.

Back
Top Bottom