2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

YEs I'm glad these are comfirmed! I Always loved this colorway of the III's! First the White/cements released, Trule blue's are next in June and now the black- cement colorway in Ootober! Lots of III's this year from JB !!
pimp.gif

YEs I'm glad these are comfirmed! I Always loved this colorway of the III's! First the White/cements released, Trule blue's are next in June and now the black- cement colorway in Ootober! Lots of III's this year from JB !!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lawless2387

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.

laugh.gif
wait til u see the pair i just got.
wink.gif

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.

laugh.gif
wait til u see the pair i just got.
wink.gif

Definitely gonna need a pair or 2. Those TB 3s are calling for 2 pairs though

My year could go: white/cement IIIs, Royal foams, True Blue IIIs, Black/cement IIIs,

Yes....and the pewters. Concords and that's it for me.

My year could go: white/cement IIIs, Royal foams, True Blue IIIs, Black/cement IIIs,

I need a few pairs of these! Glad i passed on the CDPs, I took no interest in the blackcat XXs.

I need a few pairs of these! Glad i passed on the CDPs, I took no interest in the blackcat XXs.

i passed on the CDPs, now i'm not gonna pass on these.. 2 pairs minimum.. and a pair also for my kiddo.

i passed on the CDPs, now i'm not gonna pass on these.. 2 pairs minimum.. and a pair also for my kiddo.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

smile.gif

i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago
People with early pairs of the '11 white/cements, myself included, have said they held up pretty good even before they released. So I think that's where he's basing his '11 white/cement quality comment from.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

smile.gif

i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago
People with early pairs of the '11 white/cements, myself included, have said they held up pretty good even before they released. So I think that's where he's basing his '11 white/cement quality comment from.

Back
Top Bottom