Originally Posted by loskickking23

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

Then these last August...
Air-Jordan-IX-%E2%80%93-White-%E2%80%93-Varsity-Red-%E2%80%93-Black.jpg

ohwell.gif
da devil is in da details with da IX's though...da CDP IX's still have that paint cracking cancer that plagued da 2002's...da 2010 IX's da problems was FINALLY alleviated.

Oh ok.... I didn't get none of the 9's.... Glad they fixed that problem... I wouldn't mind them giving better leather on this 3 release... I never had a problem with the paint chipping

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

Then these last August...
Air-Jordan-IX-%E2%80%93-White-%E2%80%93-Varsity-Red-%E2%80%93-Black.jpg

ohwell.gif
da devil is in da details with da IX's though...da CDP IX's still have that paint cracking cancer that plagued da 2002's...da 2010 IX's da problems was FINALLY alleviated.

Oh ok.... I didn't get none of the 9's.... Glad they fixed that problem... I wouldn't mind them giving better leather on this 3 release... I never had a problem with the paint chipping

^ pedaling shoes that just came out and are still available for 30+ will not get you there brother

^ pedaling shoes that just came out and are still available for 30+ will not get you there brother

Exciting 2011

My Top 5:

True Blues 3
Black Cement 3
Concords 11
White Cement 3
Grapes/Laney Pack???
nerd.gif

Exciting 2011

My Top 5:

True Blues 3
Black Cement 3
Concords 11
White Cement 3
Grapes/Laney Pack???
nerd.gif

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg
These Are A Must... 2011 Will Be A Good Year For My Collection.

Back
Top Bottom