2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

BlondSocceryplyer = Savior. You have no Idea how many people you've made look so stupid.

It was cool of your website to give him credit too.  +1 for you guys. 

BlondSocceryplyer = Savior. You have no Idea how many people you've made look so stupid.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Haha thanks guys! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS IS GOOD NEWS BUT I REALLY NEED THE CEMENT 4'S TO BE CONFIRMED ALONG WITH CHICAGO 10'S.

i also would like that confirmed

I'm not tryin to encourage chi 10s unless they release em like shadow 10s except with a 45 on the side. You have to protect those OG heads U know?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS IS GOOD NEWS BUT I REALLY NEED THE CEMENT 4'S TO BE CONFIRMED ALONG WITH CHICAGO 10'S.

i also would like that confirmed

I'm not tryin to encourage chi 10s unless they release em like shadow 10s except with a 45 on the side. You have to protect those OG heads U know?

Originally Posted by dp2412

Wait a minute, Varsity Red???????????

What the problem is? 
1988, 1994, and 2001  the label read:   "Black/Cement-Grey" 

They have never given credit to any "red" on this shoe, and now they list these with "Varsity Red", you already complaining?   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dp2412

Wait a minute, Varsity Red???????????

What the problem is? 
1988, 1994, and 2001  the label read:   "Black/Cement-Grey" 

They have never given credit to any "red" on this shoe, and now they list these with "Varsity Red", you already complaining?   
laugh.gif

I'm glad these are releasing close to the concords, with the hype already surrounding those, should make the blk/cem 3s easier to get. nomsayin!!!

I'm glad these are releasing close to the concords, with the hype already surrounding those, should make the blk/cem 3s easier to get. nomsayin!!!

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

man i hope so. the farther away from christmas or black friday/the sooner, the better. i read somewhere in here theres potential for this to come out thanksgiving weekend and the concords before xmas, and i can see that happening. 

Back
Top Bottom