2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg
These Are A Must... 2011 Will Be A Good Year For My Collection.

i didn't like the black cements until this thread.

so seugh me.

(or do me... it's up to you).

i didn't like the black cements until this thread.

so seugh me.

(or do me... it's up to you).

Wait a min...i hope that that the sneaker thats coming is the one that we're all expecting

that varsity red in the description is making me nervous

Wait a min...i hope that that the sneaker thats coming is the one that we're all expecting

that varsity red in the description is making me nervous

just copped these a few days ago, then i bought another '01 pair yesterday in even better condition so i'll pass on these new retros... BUT, if they have the same quality as '11 cements and also come in the cement box i'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.

smile.gif

rh75g9.jpg

Son I should've known that you was gonna post these joints on here.  Those hurt my feelings when you had them over G's crib.

Originally Posted by lawless2387

smile.gif

i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago

Originally Posted by lawless2387

smile.gif

i dont get how you can pass quality judgment on a sneaker that released a week ago

Back
Top Bottom